Marco

After breakfast, Taehyung's heart had calmed down, everyone getting dressed and brushing their hair. Thank god. But not to Taehyung's surprise, JK had turned from cute little bunny to hot mofo in his shorts and tshirt. How is it even possible to look that good???

Keeping his little crush aside, Jin had another activity planned for them: swimming.

Jin said it'd be good for his ankle, but he's not so sure about that. Thankfully it wasn't hurting too bad, the pain medication really doing wonders. So everyone in their swim trunks, beach towels laying on the grass, they put on their sunscreen and one by one started hopping in. Taehyung forced himself to look away as soon as the idol's shirt started coming off, knowing he wouldn't be able to keep himself composed with all of his muscles exposed.

It was different this time, Taehyung thought. The first time he saw him shirtless in person he was in incredible amounts of pain and the adrenaline coursing through his body only further helped to distract him, especially when he was pressed against his warm muscular back-

Taehyung took off towards the pond and jumped in. He can not have these thoughts about his friend. Or could he...no. He couldn't. Not only does he not know what his sexuality is, he's a freaking idol. He has more important things to focus on than Taehyung, or a relationship. And what makes him think JK is even interested in him? Literally nothing. Even if he did call Taehyung cute...

Suddenly arms came around his waist from behind, pulling him back under as he let out a yelp.

Breaking free and gasping for air, he turned around to see Jimin, smiling at him devilishly. Oh he's gonna regret that.

Thanks to Taehyung's roller skating water class, he was practically a pro in the water, even with a bad ankle. He swam the short distance to the boy and wrapped an arm around his neck, bringing him under the water for all of five seconds while the other struggled within his grasp. After letter go, Jimin popped up with a playfully angry pout on his face before shifting into one of mischief. "Hobi?" he whispered. Taehyung nodded, immediately knowing what he meant.

Slowly creeping up to the others where they all stood in the shallow end up to their chests, Jimin and Taehyung came right up behind Hoseok, putting a finger on their lips to tell the others not to say anything.

Coming up right behind him, they shared a look, Jimin counting down on his fingers. 3...2...1...

"AHH!" Hoseok screamed as they brought him under the water.

Gaining the laughs of the others and the scared shitless Hoseok brought a genuine smile to Taehyung's face, laughing along with everyone else.

This was the group of friends Taehyung needed.

------

"Alright, let's have a chicken fight. Same teams as yesterday, I'll supervise and make sure no one cheats."

They had been swimming around for around an hour, everyone enjoying the cool water in the hot sun.

"What about my ankle?" Taehyung asked. "Shouldn't I stay out?"

"F*ck your ankle, you'll be okay. JK will carry you so you won't even be using it."

A fair point... "Okay...But if it gets worse you're carrying me around for the next year!"

Waving a hand in dismissal, Seokjin agreed, swimming over to the dock and pushing himself up onto it. "Everyone get in your teams!"

Taehyung searched around for JK, coming up to him as soon as their eyes met.

"You ready?" JK asked, bringing a hand to brush his bangs off his forehead. Taehyung tried not to stare at his bicep...he really did...

"Yep! And don't go easy. We will win this," he said darkly.