Tour

***

***

Jeongguk sighed, putting his phone down as he collapsed against the seat and closed his eyes. He was in his company van, the one they used for longer travels as it has more room.

He turned his head to look out the window at the sun shining brightly over the city. The large skyscrapers reflecting the sun's rays, as hundreds of people probably bustled inside of the metallic structure. The thought of having an office job made him shiver. But it also opened up the question he's been asking himself for years. What would he do if he wasn't an idol? Would he have a desk job like those in the skyscrapers? Would he have a boyfriend? A husband? A family? He doesn't know. But he does know he'll be performing in Busan over the next couple days as he starts his tour.

Despite the sadness that comes from not having a normal life, Jeongguk looks past that and reminds himself that his hyungs are joining him on tour. Jin got someone to look after his restaurant for a while and Joon decided to take his work with him. He told Jeongguk "Busan will bring me inspiration". He really hoped that would be the case. The last thing he wants is for either of their lives to become harder just to make Jeongguk's easier.

He knew that wouldn't be fair of him.

But for now, Jeongguk pushed all thoughts aside and instead focused his attention on the moving scenery beyond him.

***

"Jimin"

"..."

"Jimin-ah"

"..."

"Yah!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT STINKY BITCH?!"

ouch. "Damn. I've been calling your name for like five minutes and that's how you answer me?" Taehyung clicked his tongue at his best friend as he laid on the bed across from him. Their dorm was pretty small, consisting of their two beds, two desks, and a closet for each.

Jimin sighed, turning his body to face the impatient younger. "Yes, Taebear?" he asked with fake kindness. "What is it that you so desperately need my attention for?"