Isaac Lahey - argument

Isaac and I just wont stop arguing  and its over the littlest things. god im getting sick of him. we were both driving home both in a mood.

it was pretty late, I was exhsauted and wanted to go home but I had to stay and wait for Issac to finish something for Scott and Derek but it doesn't t involve me. which is weird because  im in the pack or inner circle whatever you call it. 

"ready to go love" he says I nodded finally being able to leave. we walked out Isaac saying goodbye to the boys.

the car ride ride was quiet as usual. I just leaned my head down on the window relaxing.

"are you ok y/n?" he says worried

"im fine Issac" I replied in an angry tone 

"oh come on y/n we've been fighting all week please dont start right now".  he said sounding pissed off and angry.  

maybe I should listen to him, I think about all the arguments for the past weeks and im tired of it.  I decided to keep my mouth shut not making this any worse for us.  we pulled up into the driveway and I left immediately avoiding all contact with Issac as possible.

I changed and went straight upstairs just stressed out from everything I blasted music, relaxing myself.  seconds later Issac comes up and I could tell he was still mad.

Issac came toward me placing his hands on my hips. "ive got to admit you are pretty hot when your mad" he say with his low husky voice. he starts kissing down my neck slowly but softly. he started going down my breast. he took off his shirt revealing his toned abs. he left a trail of wet kisses across my stomach. he pulled my shorts down revealing my wet underwear. he rubbed it in circular motions. making me whimper

"mhm I love it when you whimper like that such a good girl" he says he moved my panties aside  putting a finger in pumping in and out slowly. I pushed him down making him face to face with my heat. using his tongue slowly licking faster. I gripped his hair "hmmm Issac" I said moaning. he hit every spot making me close to an orgasm. "I-I- Issac im close" I said screaming with so much pleasure. he went even faster than ever. "cum for me love" he said. as he said those words I came all over him. 

"I hate you Issac" I said 

"but you know you loved that " he says smilling

(sorry for not posting in a bit ill try more. this one was very steamy. remember im proud of you thanks for being here and if your not smiling than your doing it wrong :) if you have any request let me know )