Derek Hale - Take Away The Pain

I was at school with stiles of course he was trying to convince me that I needed to watch star wars with him. He loved being nerdy but I manage even though he can be a pain in the ass.

"come on you watched harry potter with me you could stand star wars" he said sounding desperate as we were walking down to go home.

"yeah the difference is harry potter was cool, star wars not so much" I said rolling my eyes walking to my car

"but its literally like th-" "stiles shut up or I will deck you im tired of you talking about star wars" I sad cutting him off. "im sorry but I'm 147 Pounds Of Pale Skin And Fragile Bones,Sarcasm Is My Only Defense". he said sounding angry.

"yeah yeah ill see you tomorrow"  I said I was getting in my car and he left as soon as im about to drive off I see a hand it was Derek but he passed out luckily know one is  there. I slap him to wake him up and his eyes open.

"y/n I need your help" he said looking very pale and drained more than usual. you see Derek really dosent like me that much so why is he here. 

"I need you to take me somewhere far and I need to heal theres a full moon so it should help" he had claw marks from an alpha on him. but its not going to work that way hes been rude to me ever since I was part of the pack hes not going that easy. 

"I dont think you should be barking orders at me with the way you look okay, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out in the middle of the road and leave you for dead". I said getting annoyed and rolling my eyes. he gave me this angry look.

"start the car or im going to rip your throat out with my teeth" he said breathless at this point I just did what he said we drove until we found my other house far in the woods.

all of a sudden Derek drags me in and kisses me, I kiss back he pushes me against the wall. I could feel him getting hard. I stopped "Derek what are we doing" I said I was confused why all this now? "I need you ok you'll help the pain go away" he said sounding frustrated. he kissed me and took off my clothes. he put over the counter  and decide to push into me. I had no words he was big and I felt myself stretching. 

he started to thrust faster and all I could do was moan he felt so good. he turned me around going even deeper, "fuck Derek" I said turning into a moaning mess I clench around him. "fuck oh yeah thats a good girl" his thrust went slower and I knew he was close. I grip the counter really hard and we came at the same time. I was breathless and shocked.

"got damn you are so good, one of the best Ive ever had" he said looking to see if it healed

"yeah just wasnt expecting that, at least you healed" I said out of breath 

"Thank you I owe you one y/n" he said smiling kissing me on the forehead 

Authors Note :) ( Hey guys i'm sorry i'll keep posting but I want to say thank you for 2.8k reads thats crazy how much you guys love it. I would love to give you guys my all with writing so please let me know your ideas. Thanks for being here I appreciate you all)