Sneaking In - Void Stiles

Void sneaking up to your house was a normal occurrence, it was so normal you kept the window unlocked for him.

He would always find you reading or doing homework even changing if he was lucky. 

This time he saw you in your bra and underwear straddling a pillow with your hips moving back and forth. "Stiles" you moan out as his ego boosted 

"If you were a horny baby you could of just called" your eyes widen as you turn to look towards the window. "Hi void" you say looking at the pillow that you so desperately were grinding.

 "Hey Baby," he said in his raspy voice with a smirk as you were trying to cover your naked body. You were a bit shy with the sex thing. Even though void had a soft spot for you, you lost your virginity to stiles. Void liked that you were innocent.

"Uhm I-"

"What did I tell you about touching yourself" your cheeks heat up as he leaned against the wall putting his gaze on you. You bit your lip looking everywhere except his eyes. "To call when I feel the need but to be fair that didn't count," you said trying to explain the situation.

"You and I both know it counts," he said walking over "mhm what should I do to you"  as his eyes ran over your perfect beautiful face. "Should I eat you out till your sensitive?" He thought till himself before he pushed you onto the bed. "I think that sounds like a good idea doesn't it" you nodded quickly as he pulled his shirt off.

He was quick to pinch your thighs "words, princess"

"yes" you moaned out spreading your legs  

"My perfect princess," he says licking his lips and seeing the sight of your center, he lets his fingers chase at your heat before diving into you. His tongue slid through the wet folds before going back into the sweet smell and taste of you. 

He began to flick his tongue at your clit groaning against your sweet cunt at the sounds of your moans. you gasped tangling at his fluffy brown hair.

Void was a master with his tongue Stiles was too but Void just made me feel like no one else could do this but him.

"Void" you moan out as he began tongue fucking you with one hand and reached to play with your clit with the other. "I'm going to cum" but that doesn't stop him he keeps going until your beg him to stop. "Please void I cant" i say as he continues. "stop whining and take it," he says.

He pulls away only to feel his cock slap my clit and shoved inside of me letting out a loud moan. I feel him enter me as I tighten.

"Fuck baby nice and tight" as he moaned

he sped up and I could feel all of him. All nine hitting, as I grabbed the sheets. He was kissing down my body going at a good pace.

Moaning very loud I hear him say "baby turn around". So I did and soon enough I was facing the mirror in the bed. 

"Look at how pretty you look when I'm giving all of this to you," he says. I didn't look. Too much pleasure was going on, With that he grabs my hair making me look up at him. 

Void goes slow and deep with that I feel it. That euphoric feeling of being close to cumming. as I'm gripping the sheets 

"Please void I'm about to" i try to say but was cut off by him saying 

"let it go princess be a good girl for me "

So you did that. Void kept going until he was close. He came inside of you and continues on with 

"You know if stiles were actually here he would have enjoyed that," he says getting dressed and passing you your clothes.

"wait what do you mean? and if it were true how would you know" I say confused putting my cherry red top back on

"Oh princess you forgot? I'm connected to his subconscious mind, and with that, I can feel everything he's thinking" he bent down looking at you in your eyes, and slowly traveled his eyes down to your lips.

"Well, Stiles was nervous to say it. Unlike stiles, I'll take whatever I want even if that means it's you"

( ahh its been so long hope you enjoy I love you all I'm starting to write another book :) remember you have the right to remain beautiful.