Theo Raeken - locked up

"why are you doing this" he said as he was chained up to the metal bars in the basement covered in water and wires.

"its not me Theo, besides you tried to kill Scott just because you wanted to be an alpha, your basically a cheap knock off" I said confidently all of a sudden I could see him laughing like this was a joke to him or something.

"whats so funny Theo"  as I glared at him about to grab the remote to shock him.

 "your so pathetic y/n, you and Scotts little packed deserved it" he said with that I got so angry I put the shock all the way up, he screamed in pain.

"is that all you got y/n" he said his eyes turning yellow. I knew I was making him angry which was good because he deserved it. 

 "Theo just shut up for once your so annoying " I said getting annoyed

"your doing all of this and you act like I dont know" he said with a smirk

"what do you know" saying nervously

"oh you dont want you friends to know that you like me y/n, you always have even when you helped me that one time, you see this could be so much easier if you just let me go". he said looking at me up and down. 

all of a sudden I felt my body heat up and I couldn't control this effect that he had on me. I went up to kiss him. he pulled away and all I could see was lust in his eyes. I pulled him back for a longer and rougher kiss.

"this would be so much easier not being tied up" he said I untied all the chains feeling his wet soaking body from the water on mine. he was more dominate and took over so much control he lifted me up on the table taking my shirt off. revealing  this red Lacey bra which was his favorite color. his eyes grew with more lust seeing my body. he start kissing down my neck. 

I moaned as he found my sweet spot. he pulled my bra off moving his mouth to hard nipples. he gently sucked on them. I moaned running my finger in his soaking wet hair. he then went down pulling off my shorts. his hand went across my heat going across my entrance and to the sensitive spot. there was so much tension. he kept teasing I just wanted more. within a few he enter one finger inside of me. I moaned grabbing onto his arm.

thrusting a bit faster he entered another finger. I scratched and gripped on to him gently. I could feel the climax rising he curled his fingers up hitting my g-spot making it intense. he pulls out and takes off his clothes. he grabbed me making me lay down and held my thighs open.as he took his large member rubbing it through my folds making me moan. he pushed into me with so much force. he thrusted faster as he took my hands and put then above my head.

"you see y/n you could of been a good girl and let me go when I asked but instead your a pathetic little brat" he said going slow to tease me but the thrust were hard. he took his large member finding my g-spot making me moan like crazy. he started to use one of his fingers to rub my clit making the pleasure more intense. he went down and kissed me rough his body was closer to mine. he grunted in my ear while gripping my waist hard.  his thrust went a little slower into me creating this wave of pleasure, I knew he was close the all of a sudden he came and so did I. 

"I should of done that a long time ago we should do more often" he said staring me with his sweaty body biting his lip.

"it was amazing but if you want more stop trying to kill my friends" I said as I hit him playfully

"fine but no promises" he kissed me again and smiled

(Hey guys heres a Theo one hope you enjoy. if you have any request let me know, thanks for being here im proud of you ;) )