Stiles Stilinski - More Than Friends

Stiles and I are very intimate. we do everything you could imagine. our sessions were very different and new each time. it was a time for us to enjoy and then the bell rang snapping me out of my thoughts. I met up with the pack. 

"so were looking for a tree Lydia keeps drawing" Issac says as he staring at me down and stiles notices.

"This tree is a supernatural beacon its called the Nemeton" Scott says

"Issac can I help you your just staring at me like you just seen a ghost" I say with a confused look "its nothing you just look really good" he says as I start to blush stiles starts staring at us and he starts to get jealous.  "Maybe I should take you out sometime " Issac says while holding my hand

"yeah maybe" I said knowing it wasn't going to happen and with that answer Stiles gets up and tells everyone we have to go. "Stiles what the hell me and Issac weren't done" I said getting home. at this point Stiles was frustrated.

"What is with you and Issac" he says with a concerned look I start to kiss him and he pulls away.

"Y/N my god, this trick isn't going to work so tell me what the hell is going on" he says slightly yelling he had this look in his eye something ive never seen before.

"Stiles why are you so worried about it, ive seen the way you look at Lydia and how you never take your eyes off of her" I said started to get annoyed as I sit back in the chair. 

"But thats different i've been with her my whole life and you showed up not to long ago" he said as he starts to get mad.

"Its not different Stiles and im so much better and you know that"I said confidently 

"oh your better" he said with this confused look

i'll prove it"I said looking up innocently"

I pull out a pair if handcuffs from my dresser and kiss stiles gently sucking his neck leaving hickeys. sStiles was more dominate but I wanted to try something to get him to listen. "Get on the bed" I say and I start handcuffing him to the bed. "This is new but I like it" he says. I pull a chair out and start undressing. I had this matching set on. 

I could see stiles struggling as he was practically drooling over me. I start to touch my boobs rolling over my nipples causing them to get hard. I start to move over to my heat. then I hear stiles say "if you touch yourself I swear after I get out of these your going to get it so hard till you cant walk" I decided to continue I rub circles slowly causing me to moan. I enter one finger slowly pumping and adding another. I start to pump faster feeling my orgasm and I cum straight after.

I walk to Stiles getting on the bed kissing him. I go down to pull his member out and start sucking the tip. I then say Lydia will never be able to do this because your mine. I go down further causing me gag. I hear a few grunts from him and he came into my mouth.

I get on top of him starting to ride. I go slowly at first, stiles says "damn your hot" I smile as I start to go faster moaning. I get up and untie Stiles. he flips me on my back entering me and going hard like he said. I took his hand and put it to my throat. he say "you liked to be fucked like a slut" as I moan in response. he starts to leave soft kisses and suck my nipples leaving them hard. 

he starts to slow down as I feel my orgasm. with a few more thrust he lets me cum. he says "come on baby just a few more" while keeping eye contact. he decided to flip you to your hands and knees. "now watch as I fuck you and treat you so well" their was a mirror in front so he continues letting a fe grunt as he cums.

"baby you being dominate is so fucking hot now come give daddy a kiss" he say out of breath as I try getting up and I fall straight to the ground, he picks me and places me on the bed. 

"am I better than Lydia"I say tired and my legs were shaking from stiles 10 inches 

"your way better and cancel your date with Issac or round 2 will happen right now".

(Hey guys this was requested by @Solvesborg. Let me know if you guys want the stories longer and keep requesting thank you. I appreciate all of you :) )