Chapter 7

Peter's POV:

I know what I did was somewhat wrong but man did it feel good. My plan was to show Ashley who I truly am, no more mister nice guy all the time. This was just one step of the plan. She looked utterly terrified and when she looked at me with all that hate, my heart crumpled. I thought my plan would work. I wouldn't be lying to her and I'm showing her who I truly am. The only thing now is, will she still love me for who I am?

Karigann's POV:

I'm awake in Neverland and I immediately start to run. I hate this. I hate my life. I hate who Peter truly is. How could he lie to me about his true self and why do I feel like I still love him? I keep sprinting and ram into a body. Straightening up, I look down to see my hands splattered in blood. I look down and Wendy's lifeless eyes are staring right back up at me. It looks like her mouth is moving and she says
"This is all your fault. You are such a selfish and pathetic little girl. It's our fault. This all is. It's all because of you."
I scream and slowly back away. I sink back on my knees and put my head in my hands. She's right. She died because of me. This is all my fault.

I shift into a different setting. We are back at camp and everyone is circled around one person. Pan. He senses my presence and turns to look at me. His eyes are a complete shade of black and he looks more evil than ever before. He laughs and wraps his arm around me and whispers.
"Welcome to the dark side. The only thing is, it isn't meant for you."
Before I knew it, he grabbed a sword and said
"Goodbye Karigann."
And he stabbed me in the chest. I fell to the ground screaming and my vision started to blur. The last thing I saw was Pan's wide smile and the blackness dark soul of his eyes...

*********

Karigann's POV:

I jolt awake, screaming with all my might. Peter I mean Pan rushes in, worry etched over his features.
"What's wrong?"
I glare at him remembering what he had done and spat,
"That's none of your concern. You have your own issues to deal with anyways."
Taken aback, his face slowly turns to a face of sorrow and anger flashes quickly in his eyes.
"You're a part of my island. Everything on here belongs to me. If you haven't noticed, you are in my tent making you important. What is your concern."
His eyes returned to normal, showing off their glistening green color.
"Karigann, it's obvious to me you had a nightmare. Just tell me what happened."
I continued to glare with narrowed eyes but I needed to tell somebody this. There was no way that I would be able to keep this to myself. I took in a deep breath, and started to tell him the recurring of my nightmare.

******

Peter's POV:
I sat there and listened intently to what had happened. When she got to the part where I had killed her, I couldn't help it. My guard came down and tears were slowly streaming down my face. How could she think that I would ever do that to her? She was scared of what I had become.

After she finished telling her whole dream, I just sat there, exhausted and weak from all this emotion. I've never felt this way about anyone. Ever. What has this girl, this pathetic little girl done to my heart? I adjust my position and regain my composure. She wasn't looking at me. Her whole body was turned from me. The girl I loved now for sure hated me. I guess that's why they say villains never get a happy ending.

********
Karigann's POV:

I told him my dream and watched him react the whole time. When I had gotten to the part about him killing me, that was when I saw in the light that he was crying. The Peter Pan crying. Over my dream! It doesn't make sense. He looks so broken I just want to comfort him. Instead, I turn my body away from him because I can't keep falling for him. Peter Pan is not the person they say he is. He's not this happy person who takes children to Neverland for fun. This Peter Pan is evil. I cannot love him. But why do I still have some feelings for him there?