CH59 - The Start of the Last Chapters - Part 2

"I don't know when am I going to see ya lad next time, but you'll always know that I'll see you as a friend." The Wind Master said to Yusuke who smiled at him with Kuwabara by his side.

"Gotcha!" The Urameshi boy nodded his head while his mother, and the girls watched it from a great distance.

"Hey, it's not like it's a goodbye forever." Chu chimed in. "There will be some other time we can settle down that rematch, ey?"

"Oh, you bet we will." The male Spirit Detective said before he got captured into the drunker fighter's headlock. The two laughed loudly as they were having a great time but once it died down Toya cleared his throat a little to catch Yusuke's attention.

"Well, either way, we're glad that we got to know you all. Hopefully our next meeting would be in better circumstances." The Master of Ice politely as he looked at his newfound friend.

"Well I hope so too." Kazuma agreed.

"Who knows, maybe next time you will take a break from being stupid." Rinku commented sarcastically.

"OH, YOU WANNA GO KID?!" Kuwabara yelled, clearly offended by his former opponent. The two began to chase each other around the area, but so far Rinku had the upper hand. The others sweat dropped while Yusuke facepalmed at his comrade's childish behavior. From afar Shizuru was also shaking her head with disapproval along with Botan while the other girls just watched in confusion.

The two eventually stopped and Rinku gained victory against Kazuma's cat and mouse game for the second time.

"Anyways, can you say our goodbyes to your sister as well?" Toya asked politely, making Yusuke look at the Shinobi a little confused. He is aware of the small friendship that is between Jin, Toya and his sister, but he never knew what was the cause of it. However, he didn't question it, because Yusuke knew these guys were now okay to be with and hang around with.

"I will, don't worry." The Urameshi boy promised with a small smile while Kuwabara scratched the back of his neck and looked at the Shinobis a little curiously with a small hint of suspicion within himself.

"I guess we better get going before our lift leave us behind." Rinku spoke up.

"Right." Chu said before saluting to the Urameshi boy. "Until next time Urameshi!"

"Goodbye!" Toya waved his hand at him.

"See ya later!" Jin chimed in and with that all of them began to leave. Yusuke dib his own goodbyes as well as he waved his hand and laughed with a bright grin on his face.

"Bye!" Kuwabara waved his hand at them.

"See you guys next time!" Yusuke added as the two boys watched the demon fighters leave to the docks.

"Despite the fact that they were enemies once in the tournament, they were quite nice and respectful towards us." Yukina stated with and innocent voice as she stared at the leaving demon fighters.

"Yeah." Keiko nodded in agreement. "In some strange way they all became good friends in such a short time."