Omega - 2

"Are you sure you're okay?" Stiles asked as I wring my ear out. I still heard a little ringing. "Yeah I'm fine." I assured.

I sighed pulling out my phone to see Scotts text message. He to had heard Lydia's scream. He was outside waiting for us to bring something of hers so we could go searching.

"Did you get the robe?" Stiles nods and hands it over. He had to take it from the hospital room, I couldn't because Stilinski came. I took it and gave it a snif. Didn't smell new, but it was something Scott and I could trace.

"How fast can you escape your dad?" Stiles looked back at his dad who was talking with Lydia's father. "Give me 5 minutes."

I nod and rolled up the gown neatly. "Hurry up." He nodded and rushed off to his dad and I rushed for the exit.

I walked over to Stiles' jeep where Scott was waiting.

"We got her robe." I share, waving it as I got in the car. 

"This is the one she was just wearing?" Scott questioned as I handed it over.

I nod. "That's the one. Lydia has got some lungs on her."

"Is that blood?" Scott asked, pointing to my ears. Ugh, I wip it off with my sleeve. "She broke my eardrums."

Stiles walked out of the hospital and rushed over, jumping in the driver's seat.

He looked worried for her. "We're not gonna let anyone hurt her. Not again." I assure, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Lydia has already been hurt enough, put in the middle of everything.

"Yeah I know." He sat up and looked at Scott. "All right, just shove the thing in your face and let's find her."

Stiles turned the car on and the lights blared and showed Allison in front.

"Wow!"

"What are you doing here?" Scott exclaimed. "Someone's gonna see us!"

"I don't care--" she walked up to his window. "She's my best friend, and we need to find her before they do."

I poked my head from the back and looked at her. "We can find her before the cops can." We're freaking werewolves for goddsake.

"How about before my father does?"

I widened my eyes in shock. 'He knows?" Of course he knows, why wouldn't he know.

"Yeah. I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUVs."

"Search party." Scott mutters.

"It's more like a hunting party." Allison corrects. I groan and throw my head back. I swear to God.

"Get in."

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

"All right, but if she's turning, would they actually kill her?" Stiles asked as he drove. Allison and I sat a bit uncomfortable in the backseat. We haven't really talked at all since the whole roar thing.

"I don't know. They won't tell me anything, okay? All they say is, "We'll talk after Kate's funeral, when the others get here." Allison answered.

"What others?"

"I don't know, they won't tell me that yet." Allison said, frustrated by the questions.

"Okay, your family's got some serious communication issues to work on." Stiles commented.

"Scott, are we going the right way?" Scott has his head poked out the window like a dog when I snap a picture. I snicker at the image. He didn't even really have to stick his head out like that, but who am I to stop him? To the blackmail folder you go. I don't even use them against them. I mostly just keep it to show their future children and embarrass them now.