Fury - 1

"So, this kid's the real killer?" Stilinski asked skeptically when we showed him the 2006 yearbook. After the party, Scott, Stiles and I made a quick pit stop at my place since it was on our way to Stiles house, and picked up some clothes.

I now wore black boots, with a black shirt, my necklace, black ripped jeans and a blue jacket. Now we were trying to get Stiles dad to believe us that Matt was the actual killer instead of Harris. My parents and Derek were still dealing  with Erica, Isaac and Boyd.

"Yeah." Stiles said with a nod.

"No." Stilinski said.

"Yes!"
"No."
"Dad, come on!" exclaimed Stiles.

Good Lordly.

"Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So, all he had to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common." Stiles said.

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter, Kara, wasn't in Harris' class." Stilinski countered.

"All right. Okay, you're right. Sorry. Then, I guess they dropped the charges against him?" Stiles said sarcastically.

"No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But, that doesn't prove anything." Stilinski said, irritated.

"Scott, Isabelle, do you believe this?"

Stiles gasped offended that he would turn to us. "Oh."

I sighed. "It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just gotta trust us." As crazy as it sounds. "We know it's Matt."

Stiles nodded. "Yeah, he took Harris' car, okay? Look, he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders, and that if enough of the victims were in Harris' class, that they'd arrest him."

Stilinski sighed. "All right, fine. I'll allow the remote possibility. But give me a motive. I mean, why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Stiles exclaimed with his arms spread wide. "Our swim team sucks!" Scott and I looked at each other in disbelief and shook our heads at him.  "They haven't won in, like, six years!"

Stiles sighed in defeat. "Okay, we don't have a motive yet. I mean, come on, does Harris?"

"What do you want me to do?" Stilinski asked.

"We need to look at the evidence." Scott said.

Stilinski scoffed. "Yeah, that would be in the station, where I no longer work."

"Trust me, they'll let you in." Stiles said and his dad pointed a finger. "Trust you?"

"Trust...trust Isabelle and Scott?" Stiles asked meekly to point to us.

Stilinski nodded. "Them, I trust."

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

"It's two in the morning." The deputy at the front desk said when we entered the station. It was the same one Derek flirted with thank God, I don't think I would have been able to face her. I would have begun laughing.

"Believe me, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't extremely important." Stilinski told her apologetically.

"We look at the hospital stuff first, okay?" Stiles whispered to us while his dad talked with the deputy.

"Why?" Scott whispered back.

"Because all the murders were committed by Jackson, except for one." He reminded us. "You remember?"
I nodded. How could we not. It was on the news for days, my heart aches for the little girl. Sympathizing. "The pregnant girl, Jessica."

"Yeah, since Matt had to kill her himself, somebody from the hospital could've seen him."

"Thank you." Stilinski told the deputy when she agreed to let him in.

"Kids."

Stilinski led us to his old office were we began reviewing security footage from the hospital the night Jessica died.

"I don't know, guys. I mean, look at this--" Stilinski pointed at the buzz of activity in the hospital. "There was a six-car pile-up that night. The hospital was jammed." He was doubtful of finding anything I could tell.

"All right, just keep going." Stiles ushered.

"Look, he had to have passed one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica, okay? He's gotta be on the footage somewhere."

"Oh, hold on!" I exclaimed when I saw a black figure. "Stop!"

"Did you see that? Scroll back." Scott ordered. Stilinski scrolled back to the image, pausing at a male in a black leather jacket with his face away from the cameras.

"That's him!" I exclaimed. That's Matt!"

"All I can see is the back of someone's head." Stilinski said.

"Matt's head, yeah!" Stiles said. "I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium!" He muttered. "It's weird."

"Are you crazy?"

"All right, fine. Then look at his jacket, huh?" Stiles pointed and then looked at his dad. "How many people do you know who wear black leather jackets?"

"My cousin," I said. "Me." I responded nonchalot as I rested my hands on the desk. Stiles shot me a 'not helping' look before turning back to the screen.

"Okay, can we scroll forward? There's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras." Stilinski did just that.

"Right there! Stop, stop! See, there he is again." Stiles exclaimed.

"You mean there's the back of his head again."

Stiles nodded. "Okay, but look-- he's talking to someone."

We leaned forward for a closer look of the person and saw that the nurse he was talking to was in fact Melissa.

Scott leaned in for a better look as well and his eyes widened in shock. "He's talking to my mom."