Venomous - 1

When I got to school this morning, I didn't expect to see Isaac. I glared at Isaacs back, tapping a pencil against the desk. I wish I could stab him with it. 

 Apparently, Jackson told Stilinski he didn't see Isaac and his father argue on the full moon. So now he's no longer a fugitive. Fracking Derek. Stiles ran into the classroom, almost crashing into Scott's desk.

 "Dude, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news."

"I think we already know." I comment, Scott motioned towards Isaac who sat in front of me. 

And it didn't take a genius to know he was smirking. 

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

"All right. I only found one thing online called a Kanima-- it's a Werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers." Stiles said, explaining what he looked up online as we walked down the hallway towards our next class. 

"That thing was not a jaguar." I said with a shake of my head. "Yeah, and I'm not a murderer." Stiles said. 

"Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you." Scott said. "And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead." 

I shake my head at his words. "Wow." 

"You know, sometimes I really begin to question this 'friendship.'" Stiles said offended, putting up air quotes as we continued to class. In economics, Jackson took the empty seat next to me and called us out. 

"Hey, Heart and Testicles Left and Right--" He said, referring to Scott, Stiles and I. I sat up and pursed my lips at what he called us. I swear why can't class ever just be class. "What the hell is a Kanima?" 

The question took me back, I turned to look at him with Stiles and Scott, our jaws on the ground at what he had just said. We never told him that!? We didn't tell him anything in general. "How do you know that?" 

"All right, listen up!" said coach from the front of the class and we all turned away not wanting to get called out by him. 

 "A quick warning before we begin our review-- some of you, like McCall, might want to start their own study groups, because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult-- I'm not even too sure I could pass it!" He exclaimed. 

"Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question. Who's got it, huh?" A few people raised their hands and Coach ended up picking one. When Coach's back was turned, we whirled back around to Jackson. 

"Paralyzed from the neck down. Do you have any idea what that feels like?" He said, angry as hell. "I'm familiar with the sensation..." commented Stiles which made Jackson give him a small glare.

"Wait-- why would Derek test you?" I asked. "Why would he think that it's you?" I eyed him suspiciously trying to find a reason for my cousins actions. 

"How should I know?" Jackson replied defensively. You know what it probably because he didn't turn into a werewolf with the bit. "Wait, do they think it's Lydia?" Stiles asked. "Lydia?" 

"I don't know!" Jackson exclaimed stressed. "All I heard was her name and something about chemistry..." 

"Jackson!" yelled coach from behind us. We whirled back around to our books trying to act nonchalantly as possible. 

"Do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class?" Coach questioned. 

"Umm-" Jackson lied, struggling to find the words. "Just an undying admiration for my-my coach."

"That's really kind of you." Jackson smirked like it was a pleasure before going ridged when Coach yelled again, not expecting it. "Now shut up! Shut it! Anybody else?" He warned. We all shook our heads. No thank you. 

"How do we know it's not her?" Scott asked, pulling Stiles to him by his shirt as soon as Coach walked away. 

"Because I looked into the eyes of that thing, okay? And what I saw was pure evil. And, when I look into Lydia's eyes, I only see fifty percent evil." 

Scott gave him a pointed look. "All right, maybe sixty." He admitted. "You know, but no more than forty on a good day!" 

"Stiles, that's not a very good argument" I informed him. Like at all.

He sighed exasperatedly. "I'm aware of that, but I swear it's not her. It can't be, all right. Lydia's fine." 

It's funny (but not really, more like concerning) how when he said she was fine, she was crying in front of the classroom, with fear. It was hard not to catch the scent.

I frowned at what she wrote on the board confused, it didn't look English. Not really, If anything it looked like she wrote backwards. 

I pulled my phone out and snapped a picture, before using an app to flip the picture around.

Coach looked at the bored confused as well. "Okay, then. Anybody else want to try answering? This time in English?" 

"What is that, Greek?" Scott asked. 

I shook my head. "No, it's English..." I leaned forward, putting my phone between them.

 "And it's a message."