Party Guessed - 2

"Have you seen Jackson anywhere?" Stiles asked as he, Scott and I walked through Lydia's yard.

"No. Seen Allison?" Scott asked.

I shook my head. "No. But, we should probably tell her what we found." Stiles and his dad had figured something out, that all of Jacksons and the masters victims had been apart of the 2006 swim team of the school. It didn't make much sense. 

"I'm still kind of not sure what we found." Scott said with doubt.

"I figured out it has something to do with water--" Stiles said. "You know, the fact that all the victims were on the swim team. The way the Kanima reacted around the pool." 

"So, whoever's controlling the Kanima really hates the swim team?" I questioned with doubt.

"Hated the swim team." Stiles corrected. "Specifically, the 2006 swim team. So, it could be another teacher, maybe, like, a student back then. I mean, who are we missing, though? What haven't we thought of?"

I bit my bottom lip in thought. "No. There's got to be more to it then that." I looked at them. "Jackson said that they murdered him. What does that even mean?"

I cut myself off when Allison approached us. She wore a denim jacket with a floral pattern dress and her hair in a plait. "Uh, Jackson's not here."

"Yeah, no one's here." Stiles commented, taking a look around. And he was right, there was no one here. It was empty. Silent. A dessert. I could go on. Lydia spent almost all day organizing this. 

"Maybe it's just early?" Scott suggested which we know is not true. 

"Or maybe, nobody's coming because Lydia's turned into the town whack job." Stiles countered grimly.

"Well, we have to do something, because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks." Allison said. 

"She's completely ignored Stiles for the past ten years." I joke.

Stiles looked at me offended. "I prefer to think of it as me not having been on her radar yet."

Scott sighed. "We don't owe her a party."

"What about the chance to get back to normal?" suggested Allison.

"Normal?"

I shrugged agreeing with Allison. "She wouldn't be the 'town whack job' if it wasn't for us, more specifically my psychotic uncle."

Scott nodded, finally agreeing. "I guess I could use my co-captain status to get the lacrosse team here."

Stiles nodded, pulling out his phone. "Yeah, I also know some people who can get this thing going. Like, really going."

"Who?" Allison and I asked.

"I met them the other night. Let's just say, they know how to party."

The people Stiles had called, turned out to be the people from the club that we went to looking for Jackson. And he was right, they knew how to party. 

Lydia was more then happy with the success of the party, right now she was serving punch in glass cups.

"Are you gonna apologize to Allison or what?" Stiles asked Scott, who had been mostly avoiding Allison all throughout the party. "Why should I apologize?"

"Because you're the guy!" Stiles exclaimed. "It's, like, what we do."

"But I didn't do anything wrong." Scott argued.

"I'm not gonna comment on that." I mutter softly, averting my eyes and drinking down my fourth cup of punch.

"Then you should definitely apologize." Stiles told him. "See, any time a guy thinks he hasn't done anything wrong, it means he's definitely done something wrong." 

"I'm not apologizing." Scott said petulantly. "Is that my best friend since childhood Scott McCall talking or the full moon talking?" I asked him with a raised brow.

He sighed and blamed the moon. "Probably."

"Why do you care, anyway?"

"Because, Scott, something's gotta go right, here!" Stiles exclaimed. "I mean, we're getting our asses royally kicked, if you haven't noticed. People are dying, I got my dad fired, you're gonna be held back in school, I'm in love with a nut job, and if, on top of that, I gotta watch you lose Allison to a stalker like Matt, I'm gonna stab myself in the face!" Stiles exclaimed exasperated.

I smile at that looked towards the front door when I scent entered and my eyes widened. "Don't stab yourself in the face."

"Why not?" Stiles asked.

Scott finished my sentence. "Because Jackson's here."