8

Daniel's POV:

(Y/n) is such a sweet, funny, kind, and caring person. She's also really pretty! Ever since we met I never wanted to leave her side. I know, it's only been two days, but I think I like her.

~~~
As we were walking home, the wind was blowing (y/n)'s hair and she looked so beautiful. I smiled and looked down at the ground.
"I had fun today." She said.
"Me too!" I put my arm around her and(y/n) looked over at me. I smiled at her and she returned it.

We were almost there and I noticed that (y/n) was getting a little cold. I took off my jacket and handed it to her.
"Daniel, you don't have to do that. I don't want you to get cold. I'm fine. We're almost there, it's ok." She refused. 

"No it's ok, I'm fine. Just take it, I don't want you to be cold." I said, smiling at her.
She took my jacket and put it on. I put my arm back around her and entered the apartment gate. (Y/n) and I walked up the stairs and I dropped her off at her place. 

She took off my jacket before walking inside her house.
"Here," She said. "Thanks for letting me borrow it. That was sweet of you."
"Keep it. I want you to have it." I said.
She looked up at me with a confused look on her face.
"Just take it. It's ok." I assured her.
"But I don't want to take your-" I cut her off.
"It's ok!" I smiled. 

(Y/n) smiled back. Gosh, I loved it when she smiled. We stood there staring at each other for a while.
"Well, I better get inside. Thanks. I don't remember the last time I had this much fun." She hugged me and I hugged her back. 

She walked into her apartment and closed the door. I stood there for a bit, then walked to my place.

A/n: (Stay gold my dudes! 💛)