13

The guys started talking again and left me out. I was just sitting in the corner, while Freddy was sitting on his bed, Daniel on the chair next to the desk, and Nathan on the floor next to Daniel. We- they, were talking for about an hour about stuff I wasn't interested in. 

I got tired of just sitting there and not doing anything, so I got my stuff and walked up to my place. Nobody cared, because no one asked where I was going and why. Not even Daniel. That upset me a little, but I tried not to have that ruin my day. 

'He was just having fun with the new friends he made. It's fine, we can always hang out another time.' I told myself.
I opened the door and walked to my room. Alex was at work, so I was home alone. I went to my room and laid on my bed. I stared at the ceiling, thinking about what I could do, and couldn't think of anything. 

My eyes were getting heavy, and I fell asleep. 

~~~

"(Y/n)? (Y/n), you home?" A voice said. 
I got up, rubbed my eyes, then walked out of my room. 
"Hey Alex! How was work?" I asked. 
"Pretty good. How was your first day of school?" 
I shrugged. "It was alright I guess." 
"I'm gonna go shower, I have a ton of germs on me. I'll make some food when I'm done." Alex went to the shower and I sat in the living room waiting for him to finish. 

I turned on the TV and Family Ties was on. It was one of my favorite shows. It was funny and it taught some life lessons. And Michael J. Fox was in there, and I thought he was kinda cute.
About ten minutes later, Alex comes out of his room and starts on dinner. 

"What happened at school today?" He asked. 
"Nothing much, just sat in all the boring classes they gave me." I replied.
"You didn't hang out with your little boyfriend after school?" He smirked at me.
"He's not my boyfriend, and no, we didn't hang out today. Well-" I said. 
"Well what?"

"He and the new friends he made asked me if I wanted to go with them since they lived here in Reseda. I bet they just asked me because they felt bad for me. But I said yes, and we went over to someone's place, apartment 17."
"Oh apartment 17, Freddy?" Alex interrupted. 

"Yeah. Anyway, they were talking to each other, leaving me out of everything, so I just got up and left." I looked at the ground. 
"You know, Daniel didn't seem to notice, or care, because when I left, he didn't even ask where I was going." 

"Oh, man, I'm sorry." Alex said. 
"It's alright," I turn off the TV, and walk to the kitchen to help him with the food.
"I can't believe I was stupid enough to think he liked me." I whispered.

A/n: (Stay gold my dudes! 💛)