The restless love of a mother (side history 3)

When the light of the day came to bless the world and entered the bliss of the room, Norman was sure that if people ever considered mistaken dreams by reality that was because they saw the same sight as him, felt the same, were the same. 

Without realizing 7 months had passed since Emma first told him he was going to be a dad. Until then, Norman was both happy like he had never been and 100% scared as hell. He could tell he was being over protective of Emma, but he legit didn't had any idea what to you if she made some weird noises and Google...well it wasn't that easy as they said in Wiki How 

The very first thing he got to know was that he had to wake up all the time, 2 am because Emma wanted Ray's special soup recipe and a chocolate cake. It was really hard to convince her not to eat the chocolate cake and eat some fruit instead. 

In regards of food, Norman was now a specialist when came to balance nutrients that he studied to be the best for baby good development and pregnant woman. Emma was sure that Norman knew more about her body than her herself...he was overthinking so much but what could have she said? He was so cute...

Furthermore, he got to know the famous sudden mood changes. Still, with Emma it wasn't that often since Emma had in fact, a good personality all the time. She would often ask him if she was fat, sometimes feel sad and cry about the hard times of the past. Norman was in love with the hormones that provoked this moods, in a way: He loved to comfort Emma, just hug her and pat her head all night, as they watched some funny (cat) videos on Youtube. They always cheered her!

But, the worst of all was the back pains that killed Emma, again and again. Since she was 7 months pregnant, her belly had a very considerable size now and she couldn't even lie down in a comfortable way which pained Norman a lot. Still, he tried his best to massage her back, place some pillows in critical spots...

" Emma are you ok? Do you think you can sleep?" - Norman said gazing at her with huge pitch black eye rings 

" My back hurts so much I think I will stop breathing...and still 2 months to go omg" - Norman looked at her. He never tought pregnancy would be this painful. He came to the point here he wondered if nature wasn't being hardcore unfair to woman. He almost felt guilty for not sharing, at least, some of the pain 

" You know...if I could I would help you Emma..." - He touched her face. She knew that, always 

" Yeah...how lucky you were born as a man! You didn't do anything! " - Emma said as she smiled playfully at him, teasing him 

"Excuse YOU!? I din't do anything? How about the chocolate cake I made at 2 am?" - Norman pointed his finger at Emma with a accusative face - " More than that, I phoned Ray once at 4 in the morning because you cried when you realized I had made soup but without Ray's recipe!" 

"That doesn't count! It was nothing to do with my terrible back pain!" - Emma shouted as she laughed a bit in pain. Norman laughed too. When did they become this messy? 

" Don't lie to me you little sunshine...I did something...I loved you" - Emma stopped just to look at him. She knew Norman was a very deep person, more than she could ever understand. There were just so many layers to him that she always felt like she discovered a new one everyday. And there it was, another part of who he was. 

And that part always made her cry from happiness...longing...she didn't know. 

She gave him the silence of his place. Norman always existed loudly in the bare silence 

" And who knew our little love here would makes us run likes desperate people? " - Norman faced the light of the moon. Emma noticed how pale he looked when he got far away from her within his eyes. Almost as if his skin has made out of white snow.