Sunflower love

Norman trow musica a deadly look. If she was trying to fool him it wasn't working. What gave her the right to speak his feelings? She was a demon! She never knew that he had been trough, the feeling of being food...and only that:

" What are you talking about ignorant demon? Is this our way to save our skin?"

" No... I mean it. I fear I wasn't able to tell the whole history to Emma. Still, you are her descendant and so you must know the truth" 

" What do you mean...? I don't understand? "

Musica extented her hand. Like a spell, Norman didn't reacted. His mind went blank. When he looked around he was no longer at the cave. He was at a deep, dark florest he never seen before. When he looked for a referential point he heard a baby scream. He turned his head in a violent, brusque way. When he turned his face again, Musica was there, holding his hand and smiling:

" You saw it didn't you? The way the first promised was forget, with the love of both demon and human. I myself am the descent of the ones who forge the promise. You are her descendant anyway. That's your mother"

he didn't want to bealive. He never even considered having a mother. He couldn't help but to shiver as he glimpsed at a small woman, with a mark on her forehead. She had a tender smile and an armor as clothes. Her hair was as white as his, and her voice like a song:

" Lucas... the baby is hungry...could you go get some strawberries for him?"

" Sure... I will be back soon Tsuki"

Norman gasped. The one who the woman was talking too was a huge demon. Still, he was smiling and had quite human like features, just like Musica, who stand by his side in that vision.

" You're hungry aren't you Norman? Your father is going to get some food for you. Don't worry"

* Mom...is that you? Mom... why did you let me go?*

" You sure are smart! Aren't you? You take after me on that! I swear I'm not boasting myself, but it's a fact!"

* Ahh... you have such a beautiful smile...it reminds me of...* 

" Still, I don't know why are you so found of sunflowers, son! You are as white as myself...maybe the light attacks you... right? We both were born in a full moon night. We here blessed with the moonlight on our hair, my love"

* My father is a demon? Why did you feel in love with him? Didn't he tried to eat you?* 

" You see... your father... he always had this passion to know about humans. He was alone because of that, because he refused to eat us. Great isn't it? Still, I'm sorry to me so selfish...to make you live in this dark world son"

* Why mother... don't apologize... I'm grateful you gave birth to me*

" What am I saying? Of course you will find a way to make this world better! You may be fragil but you have an unmovable heart which can achieve anything! I bealive in you, Norman, my love!"

A tear feel down his eye as Tsuki hold him, his baby self, so small and so fagil, a baby out of the love of a white lady and a smiling demon. He didn't want to wake up from this dream, he wanted to hug his mother, to tell how much he loved her, to tell how beautiful she was.

He raised his hand hoping to reach out... to hug her...to love her even more

" Listen Norman, don't you even forget this.... all right? All I want is for you to love someone as much as I love you. It might hurt...but how worth is to let them love you, son"

* I'm listening mom... I do... and it hurts so badly"

" I know son, but now I'm here. You can rest now, you can go alongside her, you can remake the promise you broke"

When Norman looked up, Tsuki had her soft hand in his cheek, her eyes as blue as his, a reflection of a kind soul, a mirror of the ocean that carried a wave of sadness within her. But she had hope, a hope that had his name, the touch of a ray of moonlight 

" I don't know if I deserve Emma, mom. I wasn't here when she needed me the most, I lied to her several times, I gave her false hopes... I can't love her as much as she loves me "

Tsuki hold his hand and Norman felt the warm of her hand. He wanted to tell her everything that what happen...he wanted to confess his sins. Still, he had a feeling, that she knew it all since the start, since she laid her hand in his pallid and cristal face.

" Still, she forgave you didn't she son? She will teach you how to love, my son. After all, hasn't she always been your sunflower?"

He couldn't held the tears anymore, as he watched her go and wave him goodbye, with the most beautiful smile he could ever imagine. He ran to reach her, to hold her and never let go, but he couldn't. Musica held his arm with all her strength as Tsuki faded away

Still, his crying echoed in his dream, and the sight of her waving made him love her even more. When he woke up, back at the cave, Musica was holding his arm as he muttered, tears falling down his bright smile

" Will we ever see each other again, mom?" 

" I will be guarding your dreams, son "

-------------------------- * ------------------------

[Please inform me if you know the artist name]

Thank you for reading! Please, leave a like or a comment and don't forget to hit the star button! Byby and see you soon!

Find me also in

Tumblr = > brkolgane

Instagram = > raven_after_