Wisdom Owl

The night was high and the owls were singing all over the shelter. Still, the shelter wasn't quiet at all.

Every kid had heard Ray...after all whenever someone wanted to announce something or tall to more people the fastest way was to call Hayato and have him runing from the 3 floor the shelter had in his magnificent stature.

" So everyone let's talk about something important...about your plans, all right?" - Ray raised his voice. Talking to a crowd of 60 kids or god knows how many hasn't really his thing after all

" But wait Ray... didn't we already talked about this? In the nursery?" 

Nigel looked a Gillian. He didn't had the best memory but Ray called all the kids out when at the nursery by the time he, Anna and Emma were preparing everything and put all supplies in check, right?

" Yeah... but this time we have more to take into account something else. We need a full agreement on this plan. After all, this is the result of Emma's selfless mind. You guys have to speak your minds about this"

Anna, who was right beside Ray added, tugging her hair behind her hear. Everyone looked quite thoughtful

" Ray is right. We know how much demons hurt all of you. I mean... we sure suffered a lot but you guys... they experimented on you, you used you as a game. So... we are not asking to forgive the demons... we just wanted a more peaceful way to finish with this hell"

Everyone looked at the ground. Emma had the capacity to establish empty with everyone...but deep inside they were so hurt, so full of grief...

There was so sound in the room. Ray and Anna didn't know what else to say. They knew they were asking too much...until they saw someone rise

" Man that's so Emma like! I mean it's the hardest way but Emma's like that ya know!"

" Yeah...she always chooses the right way even if it's the hardest way...right guys?"

Zack patted Violet on the head, with a smile on this face

" Zack's right! Emma never gives up hope. It's not that I don't want to kill the demons...but I'll go along with Emma's convictions since they lead to a peaceful end" - Oliver put his arm around Zack on Violet glancing his smile to Ray and Anna, who were in the verge of tears

" Ray are you crying? Damn it feels like the end of the world now!"

"THE HELL GILLIAN!?"

The later quiet room was blushing into laughter by now. Still, as the mood lighted everyone was more comfortable with speaking their minds. The only ones more reluctant were Jin and Hayato

" Well...I can't say that I know Emma for a long time but... if the Boss agrees I'm fine with it... also I hate killing.I mean...I'm so freaking scared whenever I have a gun in my hands..."

" No worry Hayato, there won't be any killing from now on just if we need to survive! right Ray!?" 

Pepe tugged Hayato's hair, with him smiling at the sight of a future where there was no blood, no deaths

They were all so sick of all that

" Hayato I'll shoot them on the face of you come close to one of those bastards! MACHINE GUN STYLE!

Gillian started making " tatatata" resembling the sounds of the guns, but she made it in such a silly and cute way that everyone laughed once again. Ray wiped out his tears, as Anna looked tenderly at him

" Well... if you all agree you this, you know what our goal is: first, find two lovers from the demon and human kind; second, convince them to reforge the promise allowing us to escape for the human world; third, reforge the new promise and escape"

" Yeah... Emma and all of us already gather what we nee to achieve the seven walls: the golden water from the temple; and the planta vida. Everything is settle in those terms"

Everyone seemed quite enthusiastic, until Paula raised himself, a bit hesitant about something

" Sorry...but how are we gonna find two lovers from the demon and human kind? Isn't that a bit hard?"

Ray sighted: he had the exact same fear, the weak point of Emma's plan, the end point he feared he had arrived. Still, there was no point in losing hope in a time like that

" Yes... It's gonna be hard and we even don't know if there is someone out there able to love a demon, or a human. But..."