Chapter 1: My first Stream

"JUST DO IT ALREADY!!!! GOD YOU'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH!!!!" she screamed over the phone killing my ear drums. I giggled in reply "Okay, Okay you've got me I'll do it." "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" she screamed killing my ear once again. "On one condition though.." I said cutting off her swirls of excitement. "And that would be?" "I'm NOT showing my face cause my cameras really crappy and I'm NOT streaming until I know how to properly play. I'll play with you for a couple of rounds WITHOUT streaming and then once I've got the hang of it I'll do it with you." "UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she groaned. "FINE! But we'll need some other players to practice with.".

We talk for a little while longer whilst I was downloading discord and a game called AMONG US. I missed Rae so much. I only visit America once or twice a year for 2 weeks and sometimes less! I hate it here. We live in a small town, with horrible people. I hate hate hate it here in England. And it sucks cause all of my American friends make fun of my stupid accent! I don't have a strong English accent but apparently I do according to EVERY. SINGLE. AMERICAN.

The game finally downloaded and I made my account on discord called: ALYSM. I also made me Twitch account called ALYSM as well. Whilst I was doing that Rae was texting some people to help me practice playing she texted someone named Sean, Felix, Sykunno and Poki.

We hung up and started to chat on discord Rae made a game and she sent the code to us on discord and then we all joined. "Hey so guys this is Avery! She's-" "WAIT! Is she the girl from England?!??!" Poki said cutting her off excitedly. "Yep that's me." I said with a smile. "Well... as I was going to say, Avery these are my friends. Well you've met Poki." She said slightly mockingly but in her cute friendly way. "This is Sean or-" "JACKSEPTICEYE!" I said screaming into the mic unintentionally. "Haha yep that's me." He said laughing. "Oh. My. God." I said laughing with the group now. "I WAS SAYING!" Rae half laugh, half shouted. "That's Sean, That's felix and that's Sykkuno." She said moving her little red character over to each little spaceman guy. I wasn't really quite sure what they were so I'm just going to say spaceman creature.

They started to explain to me how it works and it seems simple enough, after a couple of rounds I started to get the hang of it and we decided that I was ready to play for real with more people. Whilst the little group I was playing with started to invite more people and start up their streams. I started up my first ever stream. Shaking and trying not to get too worked up. It's okay I told myself. I'm not showing my face, It's my first ever stream so there won't be many people. 15 at most.

I started my stream and muting my mic from Rae and everyone else but so that the stream could hear me. "Uh Hey guys!" I said mentally slapping myself. "Ummm so we're going to be playing among us with ValkyRae, Jacksepticeye, Skyunno, Poki, and more!" (That was also in my title of the video).

After a little while more people joined, and I was getting better at talking to my camera, quite a few people were joining. A lot more than I expected. "Woah jeez I didn't expect that many people to join! Thank you guys! This is my first stream andddddd first proper time playing among us so if I'm a horrible player be nice please aha, I'm still getting used to the map so once I know how to actually play you can tell me I'm a horrible player." I joked waiting for more people to arrive.

Soon enough some people joined someone called Disguised Toast, Lily, and Ludwig. Which means we need to wait for one more. "Should I ask him?" Sean said laughing. "YESSS LETS SEE HER REACTION!" I'm assuming they meant me: "uhhh what." I said half giggling. "You'll see soon!" They said scaring me a little bit but okay!

"Damn there's a lot of people here! Thank you guys so much for this!" I said excitedly. As I got my first donation, "Thank you so much to, 'AstrologyIsKewwwlll127" thanks for the 25 bucks" I said smiling. "I didn't think I'd get even 15 people but damn there's 450 people here!" Must have been the other guys promoting me and my account. I have a feeling this is going to be an amazing friend group.

"HE'S HERE!" Lily said in her overly high pitched voice. "Umm what" an EXTREMELY and when I say extremely I mean EXTREMELY low voice said. "WHO WAS THAT!" I said trying to not shout too much. "Who's that" said the low voice again. The group laughed. "Avery this is corpse. Corpse, Avery." Felix said laughing away. "Oh... sorry, hey how are ya?" I said awkward with him laughing at me. "Whaaaattttttttt" I said laughing. "Not the reaction I thought we'd get from her but still a good one!" Sykkuno said laughing.

"Come one guys let's start playing!" Rae said desperately. Everyone finished announcing their streams and setting up their recording devices. And they explained to the group that I haven't really played among us before, "okay but we won't go easy on you though" corpse said laughing a little. "Don't worry I'll still beat you" I said wayyyyyy too confidently.

I picked my character, purple with the red beanie hat on. With my username over my head. Soon enough the game started and the words flashed up on my screen.

Crewmate

There is 2 imposters among us

Authors Note: Hey so this is my first ever story soooo I hope it's okay! It'll get more interesting as the chapters go on but for the now I had to get everything set up aha. Anyways for anyone who doesn't know here's the meaning of Avery's Username

 Anyways for anyone who doesn't know here's the meaning of Avery's Username