Chapter 5: Around The World

Warnings: Mentions of Sickness

I woke up from my alarm shutting it off, ughhh I forgot to turn it off. I might as well get up. I've got work to do and there's no point in me going back to bed. I got up and looked at my phone to check if I had any missed messages one from mum like always saying that she was at work and won't see me till later. And one from corpse.

You fell asleep so I hung up, my stories weren't that boring were they? Haha, you started to talk in your sleep, it was cute but funny. I'll talk to you later maybe.

I smiled imagining it, oh god no. I wonder what I said. The truth was I loved his stories, they were really interesting to me and his voice is just relaxing to me when he speaks. I replied saying

Thank you, I enjoyed your stories don't worry :) I'm kinda scared to ask this but what did I say?

Whilst I waited for his reply I decided to shower and get dressed. I put on a purple hoodie and some black jeans and sat down at my computer and started to work on video ideas for the future, but for now, I'll make a video of some of the games from my past streams and make that into a video. It'll be kinda cool I guess. I started to find good clips and good games. Man editing is way harder than I thought it would be.

I was at my computer for about 2 hours before I decided I should take a break and get something to eat. I went into the kitchen making my Alexa play songs from my 'chill' playlist. iloveyou by BETWEEN FRIENDS came on and I just had to jam out to it. I may or may not have got up on the counter and danced a little bit...

After the song finished I got down and started to make breakfast, I wasn't that hungry so I just put on some toast. Once it was done I just put on some Philadelphia cheese on it, yum. After I'd finished I put my dishes in the dishwasher and went to brush my teeth before I went back to working on my video.

After an hour and a half, I had finished the video and just had to watch it to make sure it was alright. God my voice sounds so bad. I've always hated the way I sounded, I have a pretty high pitched voice but it just sounds gross. It's not cute like Lily's it's just stupid. After I finished watching I decided to post it on YouTube since it was alright. Whilst I was waiting for it to upload I went on my phone to see if there were any missed messages from anyone. Just Corpse.

We'll be streaming again at 3 pm so if you want to join again you can, and the things you said in your dreams.... I'll tell you what you said another day :)

What? Why won't you tell me? Oh god, what stupid thing did I say this time...

You'll find out one day...

So are you going to join us?

Yeah, I'll join yous, talk to you later :)

Cool, later

I looked at the time 6 pm so I've got 5 hours till I need to stream, I set an alarm for when I needed to get ready for the stream and I posted on Twitter that I was going live at 3 pm PST and 11 pm GMT.

Mum had finally got home so I decided to go and say hi whilst the video was still trying to upload. "Hey, how was work?" I said walking into the kitchen were mum was starting to make dinner. "Ohh, it was okay buttttttttt-" she started. "Were going to have to move again aren't we?" I mumbled. "Yeah.." she said quietly. "I'm sorry honey it's just-" "don't worry about it," I said cutting her off. "It's not like I'm not used to it," I said not meaning to sound rude. "Okay honey. I'll call you when dinners ready, okay?" "Okay..." I said kind of disappointed.