Chapter 2: Online

"Okay..." I said to the stream. "Let's do this" I tried to say confidently but just ended up sounding cringey. I went to electrical and started to do the 2 tasks that I had there when suddenly Corpse popped out of the vent and killed me and quickly went back in the vent to Security. "Well, that was great for my first round," I said jokingly to the chat. "Soooooo do you guys want me to share a bit about myself?" I said to the chat whilst doing tasks. I looked back over reading some of the questions "what's my favourite colour? Ummm probably purple." I said smiling, not that they could see me but it was nice to see that they were at least a tiny bit interested in me. "Do you have any piercings if so what are they? Uhhh so I do have quite a few I've got my ears pierced and my second piercing in of course. I have a nose piercing on the left side of my nose and I've got a belly button piercing as well" I said "yeah I guess I've kinda got a lot" my body got reported and they started to chat away, I saw that Poki was also dead and so was Sean. "Who Killed Avery!!!" I heard Rae say dramatically. I looked back over at the chat "why aren't you showing your face? Oh so first of all my camera is really crappy like it's blurry and I need a new one butttt I've got no money so yeah and also I just don't feel like showing my face right now because..." I paused for a minute thinking about how to answer this question in the right way. "I guess I just don't really like the idea of a lot of people looking at me constantly if that makes any sense. Like I'm kinda self-conscious about what I look like and for loads of people to be seeing my stupid facial expressions just makes me feel uncomfortable. I hope that answered your question."

I finished off doing my tasks and a body was reported leaving 3 people left. Lily, Corpse and Ludwig left... "It's Lily." Corpse said without missing a beat. "WHAT?!?" She screamed. "I was with Ludwig almost the full round and now theirs a dead body," he said kind of shouting or is that just how he talks? I wasn't quite sure. "True but corpse I wasn't with you at the end of the round when I reported the body," Lud said suspiciously. "HA" Lily screeched "If I was the imposter I would've killed you when I'd gotten the chance, I just- I'm voting Lily and you KNOW that if you vote me your gonna loose." He said as the little 'voted' sticker popped up on corpse's character. "Hmmmmmm," Ludwig said as he voted...

2 votes for Lily
1 vote for corpse

Lily was Ejected

"I'm so sorry man." Corpse said as he won! "WHAT!" As everyone's mics turned back on the group started dying from laughter. "Damnnnn Rae you got voted out pretty quick," I said to her still laughing from Ludwig's reaction from losing. "Oh please at least I wasn't dead for the first round." "HEY!" I said just a bit too loud waking up my mum. Hearing her hitting the wall to tell me to quiet down. I texted her an I'm sorry message to apologise. "What the hell was that?" Corpse said asking the group. "Did someone get hit by a tornado?!" Sean said laughing. "Yeppp, thatsss me!" I said making the group laugh

We started playing and I was getting the hang of it I was imposter once but got voted out cause I killed right in front of Felix by accident. It started to get really late Over here though. "Okay guys" I yawned "it's getting late and I'm really tired" I said to the group. "It's only 5 pm!" Lud said, "ohhhhh wait time zones right." He said understandingly. I said goodbye to the group and said goodbye to my stream. "Thank you guys so much for being here! I really appreciate it and I will hopefully stream soon. Goodbye!" I said cheerfully ending my stream. I went onto discord sending a message to the chat saying that I was really grateful for them letting me play with them and how nice they were about it. I groaned going to switch off my computer when I got a message from corpse but not on the group chat.

'It was really good playing with you today/night, I hope to talk to you soon :)'

'Me too! It was cool to play with you guys and I just hope that I get to be better friends with you all' I replied

I shut off my computer getting ready for bed and putting on my pj's. A blue NYC top and some black shorts. I got into my bed turning my LED lights to a dark purple. And went to sleep.

Authors Note: Hey so I hope this was alright again I'm sorry for not including corpse too much yet but as I said last time he will be included more soon! I might write another chapter tonight so yeah, anyways hope you enjoyed it! :)