H-HOW?! I'M DEAD!!

Your POV
When I woke up and everything was clear I saw I was in a dark room. "A-alucard?" I heard some shuffling then I got an answer.

"Love...Are you ok?"I heard i believe Alucard say.

"I'll live..." I murmured. Then I heard a phone go off. Of course Alucard answered it right away.

"Yes?"

"Is she awake? I have the results to the blood tests, and I guess good news for the both of you" I heard someone on the other end say.

"Yes she is, I will bring her up." Then Alucard hung up. "Love, Integra had some blood tests done on you to see if you were ok and we got the results."

"O-ok" my voice was weak, I tried to get up but failed.

"I will carry you...You have been out like a light for a week so you are weak right now" Alucard walked over to me picking me up bridal style carrying me up to the common area, where the others were sitting with a doctor of some sort.

"Set her down and Alucard you should sit down too..." Integra stated. Alucard say down with me in his arms still.

"Well...I don't know if this would be good news or bad news..." The doctor said.

"Just spit it out" I spoke.

"Well...You are pregnant"
Mine and Alucard's eyes widened.

"Wha-How is that Possible I'm dead?" I was really surprised. By the looks of it so was Alucard.

"Alucard please explain to her how this happens even if she, well both of you are dead" Integra ordered. Alucard still looked shocked.

"Well I am guessing since you were originally a werewolf, you still have some DNA from that. You were alive before I bit you. But this hasn't happened in over 500 years. I'm going to be the father I wish I had..."