Now!!

It had already been 6 months and now we are all on our feet. Waiting for the time to come. Since I am a werewolf, they couldn't find out if it was a boy or girl. I wish we were able to know though. Around 7 pm i started feeling pains.

"TSS" I winced at the sudden pain. This continued on getting stronger and stronger each time. Until my water broke at 12 pm. So that was 4 hours of horrible pain. Alucard noticed and and stated. "that's early-"

"Alucard! It's not.. it's not time for fucking joking around!" Tears pricked my eyes. "F..fuck it hurts..." I groan falling on Alucard. He caught me as he gently picked me up taking my to our new bed, due to the fact sleeping in a coffin while being pregnant isn't the best choice.

"It's ok, just breath darling." I start crying trying to stay calm.

"I can't!" Someone barged into the room hurriedly moving next to me. Tears streamed down my face as I try to see who it was before I feel more pain in my lower abdomen and pelvic area...

(I don't feel like writing all of that lol, soooo time skip)

-Over 5-6 hours later -

I was on the verge of passing out, a beautiful baby boy on my chest my tears almost dried up. Alucard was still holding my hand grinning, his finger in his sleeping son's hand. Soon I fell asleep after me and Alucard came up with his name...

(Sorry about this being published about a year or so later. I had some personal issues and writers block -C.C.)