Alucard's Sabanto

Your POV

    "Indeed you did, girl." a strange male voice said.

at the voice you jumped back and hit your head on something hard.

"Wha- w-who's there? W-where am I?" you said and a deep chuckle was herd from behind you. You then felt two arms rap around you so you couldn't jump forward.

"Girl, I am your master and you are in your new room. So how do you like being a vampire?" The strange voice said. He was waiting for an answer from you, while you ran your tongue over your sharpened K9's.

"Why?" you questioned " What's your name? Please explain what happened to me last night." again you herd another chuckle from your so called master.

"I am Alucard the No Life King, and you ran into a vampire last night I believe on your way back to your house. He was my target but he grabbed you and used you as a shield. So that is why I asked you if you were a virgin, When you said yes I shot you to kill him. I asked you if you wanted to survive and you wanted to so I turned you into a vampire. Also you need to talk with my master. There are clothes at the end of the bed for you to change into I will be waiting for you outside the door." He explained and left the room for you to change. You stood up and walked over to the end of the bed and grabbed to clothes. 

                                                             (This is what came to my mind)

       You got the dress on but couldn't tie the corset so you decided to ask Alucard or you master for help with it. So you opened the door and looked for him, but he wasn't there. That was when you felt someones hand on your waist.

"Already tied it for you, dear" he whispered in your ear.

"Thank you, Master. Anyways how did you know I needed your help?" You said while blushing.

"I am a vampire so I can read minds. Come on my master is waiting, Girl"...

A/N: Sorry again about all of the short chapters there will be many more and some headcanons. Thanks for reading my stories.