Rewards --Lemon-- Pt1.

(Just to be warned this might be a bad chapter because I have never written a Lemon before so sorry in advance)

Your POV

        I was almost to Sir Integra's office when I was pulled into a stairway and down into a dark room with a coffin and a throne. The room was dark until candles were lit and a man with red eyes was sitting on the throne. One second he was there then the man was right behind me breathing in my ear and on my neck. 

"Guess who?" the male questioned. He sounded very familiar. My breath hitched when I realized who it was. Yes I thought he was attractive but he is my master. I started to imagine what he might do to me.

"M-master A-alucard?" I sweared at myself for stuttering.

"Correct Darling. Do you know what I am going to do? If you really want something then tell me" He told me in subductive tone that sent shivers down my spine and made me start to get wet.

"No master I don't know what you are g-going to do to me. P-please tell me." I stuttered again. 

"I am going to make the female Alpha of the (L/N) Werewolf Pack my no life queen." I could hear the smirk in his voice. I gulped and felt his hands on my hips and his fangs on my neck in the same spot he bit when he turned me into a vampire.  

He started to sink his fangs into my neck while his hands moved to my clothed womanhood. "Please stop teasing  me and fuck me already." I felt him chuckle on my neck. It didn't take long for him to remove my clothes and his. He pulled me over to his coffin not braking a kiss. 

Once we got there he Picked  me up and pinned me in it. He then broke the kiss to move down to my neck and gave more love bites and a few hickies and he found my sweet spot.  Once he found that I moaned a very quiet moan  he then sunk his fangs in the skin then licked up the blood around it.

"Your mine and will always be mine. This body is only for my eyes to see like this, My Queen" He growled in my ear. At that I felt something poke my thigh and something on my right breast.

  "Agh" I moaned at the pleasure .......

A/N:Sorry it took so long for me to post some chapters to any of my stories.