New Master

Your POV

After getting dressed we were on our way to Sir Integra 's office. I was nervous. But the thing is Alucard forgot his jacket. While I was extremely nervous I was trying to contain my laughter.
"Hey Alucard~ I think you forgot something~" I softly laughed while he looked down.
"Eh?... Oh that's ok... I guess" he looked back up at me. Grabbing a hold of my hand with one hand. When we got to Integr's office we let go of each other. Alucard knocked on the doors.
"What's your name and state what buisnes you have with me." Integra spoke.
"It's me master. The one and only!" Alucard almost shouted.
"Well don't just stand there come in. Oh and stop shouting!" Integra opened the door and yelled at Alucard. He just grinned.
"Alucard you will stand. But (Y/N) you may sit down if you want." I nodded and sat down still being as quiet as a mouse.
"(Y/N) you will be my replacement once I die of am close to death. I don't care if you want to or not. I need a replacement and you are the only one I could think of." Integra spoke in a stern voice.
"Master. I have so- no we have something to say." Alucard walked up behind the chair I was sitting in.
"Is that so?" Integra looks like she doesn't care.
"Y-yes ma'am. W-well...in the past... Um, I was Aluc- actually no. Vladamir's queen." I cursed for stuttering. Integra looked shocked.
"Are you sure? I...I thought she died?" She was wide eyed and her mouth was opened slightly in a surprised expression.
"I thought so to. But she has all of the memories of when we were younger. She even remembers when I was almost exicuted." Alucard puts his hands on my shoulders. We told her everything that I remembered.
"Well Alucard, (Y/N)? Do you two want to still get married?" She looks at us but mainly me, with a questioning look. 'Do you? My Queen?' I heard Alucard's voice in my head.
"I wouldn't mind" I nodded.
"That's a yes for me as well" Alucard smiled a genuine smile.
"Well you will be wed." She smiles a small smile.
"When shall it be?" Integra asked.
"In two months. Unless we need more time." Alucard stated, I nodded in agreement.
"You two are dismissed, well no (Y/N) stay here. Alucard go to Walter to have him help you out." She stated. Alucard kisses you cheek and disappears.
"We need to plan your wedding." She smiles again.
"Ma'am? Is there another vampire here other than me and Alucard?" She nods. "Well I can smell and sense her in this room."
"Seras is that you? Come out this instant" a blonde girl walks out of the shadows.
"Yes ma'am." She looks away embarrassed.
"What all did you hear?" Integra looks pissed.
"All of it ma'am" Seras is now scared.
"Sir, please calm down. Don't flip out on the poor girl. If anything we need another female to help." Integra looks at me. Then nods her head.
"Sit down Seras" Seras sat down next to me.
"So what colors do you want?" The two say.
"Red and black?" They nodded. Integra writes it down.
"Flowers?"
"Roses" I smiled.
"Ok since it is still early in the day we should get you sized for a dress." Seras said acting like a child.
"I don't want a traditional dress, meaning I don't want white. And I don't want a modern dress either. So remember that." I smiled.

Alucard's POV

'So she isn't going traditional? Ok then I think I will go with a black suit and a crimson button up.' I thought to myself.
"Sir,  what would you need from me?" Walter spoke up.
"Master wanted me to get help from you about my wedding things." I spoke.
"Ah, so who shall you be wed to?" Walter smirks.
"My previous queen. (Y/N) (L/N)" He looks suprised.
"Long story short she went missing after the war. A week from our wedding" He nodded.
"Well do you still have the rings?" Walter questions.
"I used to. Until I thought that she was gone forever and I gave it to... A friend... Let's just say I will not be seeing them any time in the next few months." Walter nodded.
"What will you wear?"
"Black suit with a red dress shirt. What else?" I smirked.
"So what colors are being used?"
"Black and red" he looked at me like I lost it.
"That's nothing traditional, are you sure?" I just grinned.
"Why yes? We don't want it to be traditional. Well we both are vampires, we have to have a dark wedding. Nothing traditional like that one cheesy movie series. 'Twilight' we are real vampires not the ones that sparkle in sunlight. No the sunlight doesn't bother us."
I gave him the reason why, sternly.
"Well I got to go. I can figure everything out with (Y/N). I will go with her and the others to pick out her dress and my suit. Farewell" I disappeared in to the shadows finding my Queen.

Seras' POV

I felt Master following us. I think Ms.(Y/N) can to.
"My King? You don't have to follow us. You can walk right next to me, if you would like" she didn't look around.
"Whatever you say My Queen" 'Aww so cute.' I thought.
'You really think so dear?' I heard (Y/N) say in my head. 'What you can ready my mind just like master?' I was scared now.
'Hey Don't be scared of her Police girl. She won't hurt you.' Now Master's voice. 'Aw Hell Nah' (Y/N) busted out laughing. Sir Integra was
Worried which made Alucard laugh just like his queen.
"Do I even want to know?" I nodded a quick no.
"Oh and I guess I should have to call both if you master now?" Alucard smirked toward (Y/N).
'Eww.' I shook my head.
"How does that work? You turned me so I should have to call you Master." I looked at him.
"Just call me anything you want, just don't call me late to dinner"