My Soulmate (18)

It's our last day in Dubai and everyone is chilling playing the Xbox or on their phone in the lounge room. Harry and I are in the kitchen making breakfast,

"I'm actually a chef" Harry flips his eggs in the pan.

"Yeah your definitely a chef because you can cook eggs" I chuckle to myself.

"What did you say?" Harry looks at me. I smile and continue buttering my toast. "I heard what you said" he comes up behind me and kisses my neck. I giggle and make my way back to the fridge. Harry takes his eggs out of the pan and starts eating them.

"No sauce or anything?" I raise my eyebrow at him.
He shakes his head back at me and I smile. I grab my plate and sit down next to him. I lean over to his mug and take a sip of his tea. He pinches me and I almost spit the liquid in his face.

"What the hell!" I wipe my mouth.

"I didn't get to have a sip first" he picks the mug up and has a sip. I shake my head in a joking way and continue eating my breakfast.

"Something smells good in here" a voice appears in the kitchen.

"Well it ain't you lad" Harry shoves a massive forkful of egg into his mouth. I laugh at his comment and turn around to see Ethan. Ever since last night I feel a weird vibe when I'm around him. He pretended to be my boyfriend and then pretty much asked how I would feel if he was. He knows I'm in a relationship with one of his best friends so why would he say that.

---

After I have my shower I open up my suitcase and start pulling out clothes. Harry opens the door and sits on my bed.

"What should I wear today" I look up at him. My hair is dripping all over the floor and I'm trying to hold my towel up.

"That looks pretty good if you ask me" He winks. I roll my eyes and smile. "Just wear some shorts and a t-shirt he shrugs" I take my towel off and put my underwear on. Harry whistles at me while I clip my bra up. I throw on my clothes and start drying my hair with my towel.

"What should we do today?" I flip my hair to the other side and start drying it.

"Let's go out for lunch with everyone. A chill last day should have a chill lunch" He starts squeezing my fluffy blanket. He looks so cute being amazed by my blanket.

"That sounds like fun" I look in the mirror adjusting my outfit. I run my brush through my hair untangling the knots. Harry stands up and walks over to me.

"You look really nice" he stares at me in the mirror. I smile and turn around. I place both of my hands on his cheeks and his arms wrap around my waist. 

"Thank you" I whisper, our faces only inches away. We both admire each others presence before he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "What are you doing?" I laugh. He starts walking downstairs and everyone is watching us. 

"That's one way to handle a situation" Tobi laughs.

"Ready for lunch?" JJ looks at us. Harry turns around so I'm facing JJ. I hold my hand out and put my thumb up. Before I could verbally answer, Harry throws me on the lounge and jumps on me.

"Stacks!" He yells.

"No-no-no" was the last thing I could say before I was crushed by the weight of everyone. I could just hear them laughing while my face was buried in the lounge. I wait out the pain before they finally get off. I sit up and feel light headed. I rub my forehead, feeling myself starting to get a headache. I pick up a pillow and peg it at Harry. He laughs and we make our way to the front door.