Drive Into The Sunset (86)

We've been browsing at these brochures for about 10 minutes. I have finished my tea and James is organising some paperwork. I have decided on what I want. A white car with black accessories and black interior. Lucky enough for Harry and I, the car I have chosen is in stock and they're getting it ready for me now.

"So you'll just need to sign these few papers and then we'll head to the front desk for payment" James hands me a plastic clipboard with a pen attached to the clip. I slide the pen out of the clip, and begin signing my name. I'm reading the fine print quite quickly, it usually always says the same thing.

As I'm signing several different lines and pages, I'm only just realising now how sophisticated my signature is. You wouldn't even be able to tell what any letters in my name are.

"Hey James, we've got the Jeep Grand Cherokee ready with a bow on the bonnet. Here are the keys" An older man walks into Jame's office and places the keys on his desk. There's a small tag on the keys that read 'Layla Jackson'. I can't wait to get in that car and drive it. I honestly miss driving, I find it so relaxing.

"All done" I sigh and hand the clipboard back to James. He briefly flicks through the pages to make sure I have signed everything.

"Perfect, let's head on out to the front desk" he smiles brightly. He picks up the keys and follows us to the desk. He walks through the back to face us behind the desk. "Ok so just to be clear you're paying for that one out right" James looks at me. A few people who also work at the dealership look at me. They're sitting at their computers and their eyes turn to me.

"Yes" I answer quietly. I don't know why some of these people are just staring at me. I'm buying a car from a car dealership, I didn't realise that was unusual?

"Hi, sorry to interrupt" a woman walks up to Harry and I. "My son is a huge fan of you two and the Sidemen I think it's called. He always talks to me about you guys and your always on his tv" she laughs. "That one guy KSI I think his name is, has a very loud laugh. Would it be alright if I got a photo?" The lady opens her hand bag and pulls out her phone.

"Of course" I smile. The lady hands another co-worker her phone and we stand next to each other. The camera clicks a few times and the co-worker hands the lady her phone back.

"Thank you both so much. I'm about to go and visit him now and he'll be so happy!" She drops her phone in her bag and closes it.

"Visit him? Isn't he at school?" I continue the conversation.

"No unfortunately not. My son Ashton is in hospital, he's been there since he was 9. He just turned 14 a few days ago actually. I bought him some Sidemen merchandise for his birthday, this photo will be the icing on the cake!" The woman flashes a huge smile at the both of us. She begins to walk towards the door and leaves.

"Take care of what's left with the car for me will you?" I kiss Harry and rush outside to the woman. I catch her before she takes off in her car. "What's your name and your email? I'd love to send your son a video present of everyone" I puff slightly from sprinting fast to catch her.

She smiles and opens a notepad. She begins writing information onto the paper. Her pen clicks and she rips the piece of paper out of her notepad. She leans over and hands me the paper. I stare at the first thing I see, her name. "Thank you Anne" I wave at her as she drives away.

"These are for you" Harry steps in front of me and opens my palm. He places the keys to my new car into it. "Take us for a drive. Let's go anywhere" Harry smiles and opens his hand. I connect our fingers and play with the keys in my other hand. I walk around the back of the building and see James standing next to my new car.

"Enjoy your new car" James approaches Harry and I.

"Thank you James. I really appreciate it" I thank him. He nods his head and begins to walk back into the building. I pickup the big red bow on the bonnet and carry it with me as I jump into the drivers side. I hear a clink as I shut the door. I pear down to the side of the door, and see a bottle of champagne with another red bow on it.

"They gave you a present Harry" I laugh as I hand him the bottle of champagne. He chuckles and places it down on the floor mat. I turn the engine on and feel the car come to life. I look in the revision mirror and see the back row of seats and how clean they look. Soon enough, there will be a baby seat and bags of clothes, nappies and toys scattered everywhere.

I begin to drive and a feeling of security floats around me. The sun setting in London hits me face on. That bright orange glow lighting up the path I'm driving.

"Do you have any idea how sexy you look right now?" Harry scans me up and down with his gorgeous eyes. We begin to flirt with our eyes and it's getting heated. He places his hand on my thigh, and slowly moves his hand up and down my inner thigh.

Up ahead, I see the turn for our apartment building. The traffic light in front of me turns yellow. I push the pedal all the way to the ground and turn the corner seconds before it turns red. I swing into the garage parking and stop the car. I look at Harry and then the back seat. He grins at me and hops out of the car. I giggle and do the same. We both sit on the back seat and I gaze into his eyes. "I want to feel you" I shuffle myself in closer. 

His skin looks fair and smooth. His dominant cologne turns me on even more. I slide my hand down his neck and softly onto his chest. He slides his palm against my thigh and slowly reaches the fly on my jeans. He unzips my jeans and my white lace underwear is exposed. The tension is slowly rising and I want to see how far I can push the both of us. I straddle myself on top of him and allow the butterflies to grow. I arch my back and allow access for his gentle touch under my shirt. His hands tightly caressing my lower back and bottom. The movement of our kissing is creating close friction between our upper and lower bodies. Harry releases one of his hands for a short moment to untie the front of my shirt. His other hand is wrapped around me holding me tight, only allowing me to be closer. Both of his hands climb up the front and back of my shirt. My bra has been unclipped and he places it on the seat next to us. My chest is now free, moving and jiggling in time with our grinding movements. 

A small moan escapes him. He wraps both of his arms around my body and holds me so tight, my jeans and top are not leaving much for imagination at this point. Our eyes make contact and I begin to slide myself faster against him. We're both clothed, but he can feel all of me. Just as I can feel all of him. He wants me, and I want him. My breasts are falling out of my top as we collide. It feels so good for the both of us, Harry's thighs are slightly shaking and I can tell he's trying hard not to moan. He changes his attention to my neck. His hot breath and heavy breathing as he kisses my neck is unbearable. 

"I love you" Harry places one of his fingers under my chin. His vision is constantly shifting between my eyes and our lower bodies grinding. I lean my face in closer and whisper into his ear.

"Then show me" I kiss his cheek. Harry lays me down on the back car seat, soft and cold leather under my back. He pulls my jeans off and I grip my legs around his body. He traces his hand down my lower stomach and under my panties. He continues, to then slip one of his fingers inside of me. I moan and pull him down onto me. I can't hold back or pretend this sexual tremor isn't overtaking me. My fingers curl gently but tightly through his hair. He grips the edge of the seat for stability, and pulls my panties down with the other. His face is only a few inches away from mine. Our eyes lock on, and as his body enters me, we both begin to breathe loudly.

This man drives me insane.

Written 14-6-21
Published 16-6-21
Words 1614

A bit of a steamy ending for you guys. I thought I would try and be more intimate and see how you guys find it? I understand it might be a bit full on, but I know some of you guys enjoy more in depth sex scenes.