1.15 why, whom?

"Why do you feel like you don't deserve to be happy?"

"I don't know... Just a feeling."

"Does it have to do with Yunho?"

Visibly, Mingi flinched slightly at the name. Wooyoung had a hunch he was right. "Okay, what did Yunho do?"

"He... Didn't do anything. It was all me. All my fault sincerely."

"What was your fault?"

"..."

"Sorry, sorry I didn't mean to be so straightforward. If you don't feel like telling me, I'm also alright with that. Just know that I'm always here to listen if you ever need me to."

"Thanks, Woo. You're a true friend."

.
.
.

The conversation no longer stayed awkward, they both knew the other had things to hide, but now it seemed like a mutual consensus? Not before long, lunch ended quickly, as it always feels when you're at school, the one hour passes at double the speed while the lessons seem to go on at half the speed of regular time.

The two said their goodbyes and headed off to each one's respective lessons. Once he reached the ground level, Wooyoung decided to check the lunch hall once again, just because. This time, instead of Yunho, there was Jongho. "Hey Wooyoung!"

"Oh, hi Jongho. What're you doing here? Shouldn't you be heading to your lesson?"

"Happens I have the same lesson as you. You didn't know I was there. Yeosang is in the same class as you right?"

"Yeah... He is. How'd you know that?"

"Like I said, I'm in that class too. You just didn't notice yesterday and the day before cause you were distracted."

"I was not distracted!"

"Then why do your eyes glaze over like that?"

"Oh bother... There's no point fighting with you."

"You can't win me verbally or physically let's be serious."

"I'll resign myself to fate I guess."

"Come on, let's head over."

The duo headed over to the classroom, keeping a conversation up as they went. A similarity that they shared, silence isn't a friend. It's unwelcome here.

"Hey, so I thought you were gonna come to school with me? This morning, I waited for you outside your block?"

"Oh my- oh god I forgot... Jong, I'm sorryyyyyy."

"I wasn't asking for an apology. I just wanna know why you weren't there?"

"Ah now explaining myself is gonna make me look stupid.."

"It can't be that stupid. Although you look stupid, I don't think your brain comprehends its stupidity just yet."

"I don't know if I'm supposed to take that as a compliment or not?"

"Take it with a pinch of salt, or a stab in the ass with a cactus or something."

"What the hell?! Where's that from? Ha! Must be from some genius."

"The miraculous brain of Choi Jongho."

"Okay I take that back. Not a genius after all."

"Don't try to sidetrack, so where were you? I waited there for 10 freaking minutes! My 600 seconds gone. Poof!"

"Ah, so you're petty too..."

"No I'm not! And now this is the third time I'm asking, where were you?"