1.16 just another day

"Ayyyyyy another gossip session?"

"No, I'm just updating you guys and asking for advice."

"Like the last time, we told you that we don't, or rather we can't, give advice."

"Yeah cause we can't even get our own lives in control, how do you expect us to help you?"

"Guess you guys don't want the tea, I'm leaving then byeeeeee."

"No no no no no no no no (x3)"

"The disapproval is great."

"Which is why you can't leave..."

"Spill the tea NOW stat."

"Yunho paid for my bus fare today."

"What?!"

"Holy shit you made me drop my croissant."

"That's a dead meme."

"MEMES NEVER DIE!"

"Does no one want to listen?!"

*shuts up instantly*

"Oh so you guys DO want to listen... I'm not gonna say anything then."

"MEANIE!"

"How dare you!"

"Bahahahaahaha!"

"WOOYOUNG DON'T MAKE ME THROW YOUR LAPTOP OUT!"

"Whoops I gotta go byeeeeee.."

"Okay fine bye."

"Wait he didn't say what else happe-"

*Wooyoung has disconnected from the call*

To no surprise, Wooyoung woke up slightly late the next day, fortunately, he had packed his bag yesterday in the dim lighting of the moonlight streaming in through the window, which resulted in him stubbing his toe and swinging his arm into various objects a few times. Don't worry, he's still alive, just in a state of unimaginable pain.

He made it out of the house, only to realise that he'd missed Jongho for the second day in a row. In the back of his mind, he told himself, he'd have to make sure to apologise afterward. It didn't do to make one he considered a friend wait.

In his mad rush down to the bus stop, he located a certain familiar looking guy with a light shade of pink hair, who was walking at a calming pace compared to Wooyoung. The benefits of tall people, ugh.

"Morning, Yun!"

"Good morning, Woo! You're early today. The bus is only coming in 2 minutes."

"Oh... I thought I was late. Also, how do you know the bus is coming in 2 minutes?"

"Did you not memorise the bus schedule? Oh wait, yeah, you're new here. No worries. You'll get it soon enough."

That preceding two minutes were shrouded in silence, both boys being too lethargic to start a conversation. But when their means of transportation arrived, the talk started again.

Sure enough, the bus came in at exactly 2 minutes. "The bus schedule is pretty accurate in the mornings, not so much after the rush hours," Yunho informed Wooyoung as they boarded the bus. "Oh hey, you have your pass today."

"Shush, I just forgot it yesterday."

The duo exchanged playful banters and casual conversation, mainly as they were still incredibly unawake. However, this state didn't last very long when the bus gave a sudden jolt and flung Wooyoung hard enough to the point that his grip on the bus pole loosened and caused him to stumble right into Yunho's chest.

Oh wow. His chest is as hard as-

Wooyoung. Snap out of it. You shouldn't be thinking of these things right now.

"Ah! Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." Wooyoung scrambled up in his flustered manner and desperately attempted to hide the blush raging upon his face. It didn't help that due to the breakdown the air conditioning had turned off. "It's alright, better me than someone else right?" Yunho replied with a wink. Wooyoung turned into a tomato.

Every single head in the bus turned to the front, when the bus driver stood up from his seat. "Sorry, unfortunately, the bus has broken down. You'll all have to wait for the next one, my apologies."

A collective set of groans sounded out around them, especially from the office goers who couldn't just call in and apologise. Suddenly, Wooyoung felt so fortunate that he had Yunho with him. He was already on his phone, calling Hongjoong. "Hey Joong um wooyoung and I are gonna be late. Why? The bus broke down. Okay bye see you later."

"Well that was settled real easily," Wooyoung remarked once Yunho was off the call. "Yeah, I mean, we have been friends for decently long. We were friends even before we both started high school. Even though he was one year older, we got along pretty well. That is... Until I met Min- We really shouldn't be talking about this, how are you this morning? You seem much more put together than yesterday. Did you prepar-"

"Don't try to change the topic. Y'all are hiding something from me, and you know what, eventually I'm gonna find out. So spill."

"Okay let's at least sit down first?"

The two picked up their backpacks, which had originally been sitting on the bus floor at their feet, and left the once crowded but was now empty bus.

One not so good sign: the bus had stopped on the highway bridge. On the bright side, it was travelling in the slowest lane, and thus had stopped at the edge of the road, not disrupting traffic and altogether making it less difficult for the rescue bus to come. How fortunate.

Yunho led Wooyoung right to the edge of the road and onto the paved walkway that line the two sides, and leaned over the bannister. "Actually, this is somewhere I like to come often. It helps me to think, y'know?" With that statement, he jumped.

Wooyoung screeched in horror, earning a couple sudden looks from the surrounding commuters only to have them go back to their own issues. Yunho had only jumped up to sit on the barricade itself.

"Ohmygosh give me a heart attack, why don't you! Never do that again! Holy shits... Y'all daredevil idiots..."

"Haha! Don't worry, it ain't dangerous. I've been here what, 100 over times? And every single time I sit up here and think how wide the ocean is..."

"Wow that's deep..."

"That too. The ocean really is deep. But that's not all I think about, I also think about why the ocean is blue and water is clear..."

"And now you've driven me off course again. You said you were gonna tell me about a certain someone?"

"Oh yeah..."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hi ❤❤

Sorry for not updating,
I'm still reworking the plot,
But I got this out.

Hope y'all like it!
Thanxx for the support!

~cey xoxo