starter

Hi!

I am not sure if I will ever publish this because I think it will be very cringey. If you do end up seeing this book, however, it means I boosted enough courage to actually publish something that came from me own head. Update: I'm not gonna change the description I originally wrote, but I am definitely publishing this book!

This starter was intended to be the intro but I ended up changing a couple things :)

This is a story that came up in my head one day. Any similarities to other stories other than the main characters is unintentional and were not meant to be copied whatsoever.

For ease of understanding, hongjoong and seonghwa are the same age as each other, while the others are all a year younger. And yes, that includes jongho. Our maknae won't be the youngest in this story XD.

This is a work of fiction, I am not writing this to insult or belittle anyone in any form whatsoever. If you do feel insulted, feel free to stop reading. I don't encourage reading anything you're unhappy with. :)

Warnings ⚠
-> mentions of suicide
-> suicidal thoughts
-> might contain mild profanity
-> ...

This starter seems to be shorter than most of my others but I'll see if there's anything to add in the future.

Finally, thanks for taking the time to read this novel of mine! Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!

XOXO
~cey❤

16/11: First chapter will be released tomorrow!
17/11: first chapter released!