Jake and the harbour bridge

I'm being discharged, FINALLY! It's been way to long having to deal with hospital food. Louis is at the end of my bed packing up all my stuff and Ella is out and the office desk signing paper work.

"I can't wait to get the bill" its aid sarcastically to Louis, "the bills on me, it's the least I could do" Louis said. Suddenly i jump to the sound of a loud knock on the door.

"Are you Amy" says a young handsome man "yes, that's me" I reply. "My names jake I'm your brother". I sit astonished,

"it's really you" I said surprised. Suddenly Ella walks back into the room, jake introduces himself, Ella's more surprised than I was.

Louis invites jake to come back to the hotel

"of course" jake says politely. Louis grabs by bag and my hand and we walk out the door together, hoping not to be trampled, Ella and Jake walk out behind us. When we get back to hotel, Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael run up and hug me like they never have before.

"Welcome back" they shout!
"Thank you so much" I say! "Every one this is Jake Ella and i's brother, Jake. Jake this is, Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael. I"

"know you" says Jake to Michael,
"I know you too" States Michael.
"your cousins, da!" Yells Ashton! "
Does that mean We're related?" Questions Ella.
"Yep," Michael says confidently.

"WOW, what a family reunion" States Luke.
"We should all go out," suggests Calum.
"GREAT idea" says ella.
"but where" I say.
"how about we go to the Sydney harbour bridge" suggests Louis, NO! "There is no way we could afford that" I say. "We'll pay" the boys shout together!

Half an hour later we are all shoved in a car on our way to the Sydney harbour bridge!

Everyone pairs up because there is 2 people in a harnis. Calum and Ella, louis and I and Luke and ashton. Michael decided not to go because of his fear of heights.

CALUMS POV:

Ella and I are the first to the top. I have to admit I've had a huge crush on her for so long but stupid Harry ruined I all. I'm pretty sure he's cheating on her with Aria what an idiot. I would never do that to her she should be mine NOT Harry's.

"Woah look it's so beautiful, look!" Ella points out.

"I know it's amazing" I tell her.

"Your even more beautiful" I look in her eyes and slowly lean in.

Our lips touch for a slight second until someone pulls us apart.
We turn around to see a heart broken face of the one and only Harry styles.

"what are you doing here?!" Ella asks.

"Well I was going to surprise my girlfriend but looks like I didn't need to!!" He says angrily.

"I'm surprised your not with Aria!" She snaps at him.

"How do you know about that?" He whispers shocked.

" I DIDNT UNTIL NOW!" She yells

"That's it Harry were over! O-V-E-R OVER!!!"

---------------
What a twist?! Don't worry, it's not gonna be the only one! I thanks the my friends for writing 95% of this chapter