chapter three

"MOTHER, MOTHER..."

most likely will have explicit content

And surely enough all three of us got punished. Neither Gavin or me got to be Top Boy. It didn't really bother me anyways. Father Blackwood decided that Ambrose would become a full student at the Academy as well as Top Boy. Which was stupid considering he never went through any of the challenges we did. But, I didn't really care at the end of the day.

Me and Gavin were walking down the street just enjoying the bright beautiful moon in the sky. I breathed in the autumn air with a smile before looking over at Gavin. "Well, that was a bust." I said. He chuckled before nodding his head.

"Indeed, I can't believe I did all the work to be Top Boy only to have it taken from me by a Housebound Hippie." Gavin said. I sighed. "What do you think the demons meant by false daughter?" I asked. He hummed.

"Maybe it has something to do with you not being actual blood to the Spellmans." Gavin said. I rolled my eyes. "It probably is that." I said.

"Hey, why don't we go to Dorian's Room for a little late night drink, what do you say?" He asked. I grinned a bit before nodding my head.

-

We sat inside of the beautiful bar on leather chairs. Gavin sat across from me with a grin. "So, what drink will you have tonight?" He asked me. He was so elegant in a way it was entrancing almost. I shrugged my shoulders. "Why don't you choose?" I said with a smile.

"Dorian." Gavin said looking behind me. I turned my head to see a man with long dirty brown hair and a tip-top suit. He looked to be a waiter of some sorts. "Will you get us two bloody mary's?" Gavin asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Very funny." I whispered.

"Gavin, you know we don't particularly serve her kind here." The man said, making me slightly ticked off. The man sighed before rolling his eyes. "But, I can make an exception... since she's so beautiful." He comments before walking off.

-

everyone pov

The Dark Lord sat in Lilith's living room. A growl exited his beast-like mouth. Lilith was standing on her feet, shaking just a bit but she kept her stance. "You dare summon me, Lilith?" He hissed with anger.

"You charged me with caring for Sabrina and Mary but... most recently, three of your kings came to attack them." She said. "Who did?" The Dark Lord asked.

"Not to worry, they've been sent back to the Pit. But they rather cryptically asserted that... 'the half-breed and the false daughter must not ascend'. How can I protect both of them if I don't know what your plans are for them?" Lilith said. "The Gates of Hell will be thrown open. Sabrina will be my herald. My prophet on Earth. And Mary... she will be my most prized knight... once I get her out of the grasps of those angels she constantly sees." He hissed with anger.

"They will?" Lilith asked with a soft voice. "Are you jealous, Lilith? You'll still be first amongst women." He said.

"But, Dark Lord, those girls are... not worthy." She whispered with a shake of her head. "Were you worthy, when I found you?" He asked.

"W-What I mean is... that there are limits to how far the half-breed and the false daughter will go for you. Mary'll balk, for instance, at doing evil." She said. "Evil? That word means nothing to our kind." Lucifer says.

"Ah, but it does to Mary's kind. Remember, she was raised with mortals so she already has their mindset embedded into her." Lilith said. "I know what she is, Lilith. More than you." The Dark Lord hissed.