💍The interview💍

Billies singing career was doing great and got even better when she announced you and her were a couple.

Right now you two were at a interview together getting questions asked about you guys relationship.

"Idk man I'm just so happy she came in my life", Billie said looking at you

"I guess you could says she's everything I've wanted", Billie said now looking at the interviewer.

You gigged before asking,"so I'm everything you wanted baby".

She turned to look at you with the cutest smile on her face and you swore she could've been glowing.

"Of course beautiful" Billie said before grabbing your hand.

"Couple of the century" the interviewer said.

"If I may ask y/n , what makes Billie special to you"?

"Her laugh, smile god her smile can make god stop being unhappy, her voice is incredible and better than anyone else I know, her style can make the the whole rooms jaw drop, I love how she calls me baby even if we had a disagreement, words can't describe how much I love and care for Billie all I can really do I  show her how much I care about her".

And with that you got up out of the chair and stood in front of Billie.

"Babe, what're you doing", she asked confused.

You then got on one knee and started talking

"Billie you're everything to me you're name is tattooed on my heart I belong to you baby I can't see myself with anyone else, you bring  joy into my life ever since you came in and you make me smile everyday. Baby I feel like you have a gun to my head, wanna know why? Because at anytime you could pull the trigger and  end it all and leave me broken, but I know you won't hurt me baby I need you as you need me. We have been together since we were 15 , still can't believe we're 19 now.

She was crying so much you wanted to go comfort her but you had to finish this.

"What I'm tryna say is will you marry me baby "

"HELLLLL YESSSSS", Billie said standing up  and grabbing your hand to help you stand before hugging you.

You put the beautiful ring on her finger.She than whispered in your ear,"I'm gonna propose to you too princess just wait.

Everyone in the audience was clapping and on their feet, even the janitor.

"I love you", Billie said looking in your eyes.

"I love you too sweets", you said giving Billie a peck on the lips.

You both smile before leaving to go backstage.

A/N - don't be shy recommend some stuffff :)))