🥸thats crazy 🥸

Me, finneas,Billie, and Claudia were in the room together.

Billie and finneas were writing songs for her new album and me and Claudia were watching cute funny puppy videos on my phone

"Hey guys", Finn said getting out attention.

"I just realized Billie and y/n are 17", he said sounding shocked.

"Soooo...", Billie said wondering what made her brother say that.

"Sooo? That means you too have been together for 2 years already do not forget you too got together on Billies birthday when she just turned 15.

Before you guys got together you were close friends and both of you had a crush on each other but were too scared to say anything. But that's a story for another day.

"That's crazy, Billie said before looking at you

"Come over here and kiss me now before I loose my mind", she said looking at me.

I smiled before getting up and walking over to her than straddling her before leaning down to kiss her.

The kiss lasted about 5 minutes before finneas cleared his throatx you were kinda irritated because Billie was just about to get hard.

You got off her and saw her grab a pillow and put it on her lap.

You started laugh big and she started blushing so hard she looked like a tomato.

You and Claudia ended up making dinner while finneas and Billie continued their work.