🥵Hot i may say 🥵

Billie was a complete mess she was on the verge of exploding from all those different hot sauces she was tasting.

I guess the the person across from her wanted to mess with her a little because he started saying some weird stuff.

She was about to grab the next sauce before the man said, "yea and your gf y/n ,.. hot"

"Huh", Billie said

"Huh", Billie said.

"Man stop playing with me before you get your ass kicked".

A few minutes went by and then Billie was saying random stuff before the man said, "she has nice hair too maybe I can pull it"

She started laughing

"What's so funny ", the man said

"I'm gonna fucking kill you bro", Billie said then looking at him seriously

"It was a prank! I promise it was all y/n's idea", the man lied.

You finally can up from behind the scenes

"No you fucking lier", you said angrily befor Billie pulled u towards her.

"I believe you baby but you haven't had a punishment in such a while don't you think we should at least let you take the blame this one time"

You smiled before going to her ear and whispering ,"yess daddy I've been a bad girl".

She bit her lip before turning back to the man where were we?

You could obviously see the bulge growing in her pants.

You smirked to yourself walking back to where the rest of the family were.