XXVI

Tuesday Afternoon

3:22 pm

__________________________

Nae's P.O.V

This Morning I Woke Up Craving Pickled Eggs & Hot Chips . I Got Out Of Bed And Brushed My Teeth . I Ran Downstairs Like a Child And Ran Into The Kitchen , I Climbed On Top Of The Counter And Opened The Cabinets & Took Out a Big Bag Of Hotchips , Then I Opened The Pickleed Egg Jar And Took Three Pickled Eggs Out .

I Stuffed One Whole Pickle Egg In My Mouth And Put Three More In The Hot Chips Bag . While My Mouth Was Stuffed With Pickled egg I heard Brandon Call Me From The Living Room . " Naeee ! " He Yelled Out

I Walked In The Living Room To Find Jordan And Brandon Playing 2k15 .

" Hey Jordan . " I Attempted To say with My Mouth Still Stuffed .

" Hey FatMama ." Him And Brandon Chuckled

I Pouted And Crossed My Arms .

" Stop It ." Brandon Said When He Noticed What I Was Doing .

" What Happened , You Called Me ? "

" Yea You Want Chinese Or Pizza ?" He Asked .

" Chinese ."

" What You Want From There ?"

" Garlic Honey Chicken , BBQ Ribs , Shrimp Lo Mein , Ham Fried Rice , Chicken Fried Rice , Chicken Egg Rolls , And Shrimp Egg Rolls . "

After I Was Done Listing Everything I Want Brandon & Jordan's Eyes Almost Popped Out There Heads.

" What I'm Hungry . " I Said Munching On My Pickled Hotchips .

" Ok , But Go Get Ready Sincere Is Coming In 20 Minutes . He Stated

" Ok , And Go Get My Food Before I Leave ." I Said Running Back Up The Stairs

I Hopped In The Shower For 10 Minutes . After I Came Out I Brushed My Teeth Again & Walked In The Closet .

I picked Out a Light Brown Skater Skirt , With a Black Bra Crop top , With Some Light Brown Sandals With Black Accessories .

While Doing My Hair I Decided To Chop It . I Didn't Do it Low But It Was a Nice Length And Plus I Always Cut My Hair So it Will Grow Out By Next Week.

After I Finished Getting Ready I Took A Few Selfies ,And Posted Them On Instagram .

When I Walked Downstairs I Felt Eyes Burning Holes Through My Body . When I Looked Up Brandon And Jordan Were Just Eyeing Me Down .

" Why Y'all Staring So Hard Fah ?" I Said With My Little Cali Accent .

" Yo Hair ." Jordan Stuttered Out .

Me And Brandon Busted Out Laughing At how Jordan Was So Shocked .

" She Always Cut Her Hair , Ha Shit Gone Grow Back Out By Next Week ." Brandon Stated Looking Back On The Game .

" Forreal , Were My Food At ?" I Questioned .

" On The Counter . "

When I picked Up My Food I Heard Sinceres Benz Honk Outside .

" Bye Yall ." I Said While Kissing Brandon On The Cheek

" Bye Baby Momma , Wait Where Tf You Think You Going With That Bra On , You Better Go Put On a Damn Jacket ." Brandon Eyed Me

I Huffed Up The stairs And Got My Light Brown Jacket That Matched My Skirt and Put It On And Ran Back Downstairs .

" That's Better ." Brandon Said With a Fake Smile

I Flipped Him The Bird & Walked Outside

" Thats What Caused You To Get Pregnant Now ." He Yelled After Me With a Chuckle .

When I Got In The Car I Hugged Sincere And Gave Her a Kiss On The Cheek. " Wassup Fatmama ." She Said Cheesing Hella Hard .

" Where we Going ?" I Asked While Opening My Big Boxes Of Chinese

" The Mall Girl Im Bringing You on a Shopping Spree . " She Said

The Rest Of The Way To The Mall Was Chill . Beyonce X 7/11 Started Playing And We Were Too Turnt Up .

Every Few Minutes I Would Feed Sincere Some Food . I Took A Few Selfies Of Us And Posted Them On IG With The Caption"A Day With Aunty Sincere ." Then I Posted a Video Of Me And Sincere Dancing In The Car To Fetty Wap x Trap Queen .

The Rest Of The Day We Spent Shopping . After Sincere Dropped Me Home I Kissed Her On The Cheek And Thanked Her For The Fun Day . She Kissed My Stomach And Then Helped Me Bring My Bags in The House.

After She Left I Packed Up My New Stuff And Hopped in The Shower . After I Got Out I Put On My Chanel OneZie And Me And Brandon Ate Hotchips And Pickled eggs While Watching Set It Off Until We Fell Asleep .

_________________________
Real Update Like I Promised ✊✊

Sincere And Nae Too Turnt

Brandon & Jordan are So Close

Naee Pregnant

Aunty Sincere

Uncle Jordan

boy Or Girl ?

Comment/vote

-BigDaddySha