X

Saturday Night
9:33 pm
------------------------------------
Nae's P.O.V
Tonight Was The Night That I Would be Staying Over Brandon . I Had To Get Ready Because Daddy Already Left And Brandon Was On His Way . I Hopped In The tub For 10 Minuits And Did All My Hygene Stuff .

When I Came Out I Wrapped The Towel Around Me And Walked Into My Teal Bedroom Closet And Picked Out Something To Wear .

I Chose On Some Grey Sweatpants And My Matching Grey Crop Top With My Carmine 6's . After I Put My Clothes On I Left My Hair in Its Natural Curly state And Put it in a Messy Bun . I Put On My Gold Accessories And My Red And White Side Purse .

Before Brandon Got here I Made Sure To Pack All My Things . I Opened My Versace Duffle Bag And Checked to See If A My Hygene Things Were In It Including My Hair Products An Whatnot.
Then I Opened Both Of My Versace Suit Case And Checked To See If I Had All My Clothes , Shoes , Purses , And Other Important Things I Needed.

Right When I Was Finished I Heard Him honk The horn Outside And I Got All My Luggage And Went Downstairs And Turned Everything Off . Then I Walked Outside And Locked The Doors While Brandon Helped Put The Luggage In His Car .

After We Finished Putting Everything In The Car We Got in and Drove Of Towards His House . The Ride To His House Was About 15 Minuites .

When We Got To The House It Was So Big And Beautiful . It had His Blue Bugatti And Black Ferrari in The Front Of The House And His Grass Was Cut Nice An His Front Yard Was just Beautiful .

Brandon's P.O.V

When We Pulled Up To The House Nae's Face Was Priceless . My Crib Nice Thoo . I Hope She Ain't Think I Was Living In To 100 Dolla House Na .

"Yo House Nice AsF Baby ." She Complimented

"Thanks But It's Our house ." i stated While Kissing her On the Cheek .

While We Unpacked Everything Out The Car Nae Was Getting Situated With Everything . I Made Space For Her To Put Her Clothes In The Drawers And Closets . When We Were Done Unpacking Everything We Was Chillin .
We Were Cuddled Up On the Bed Watching Tv And Having Little Conversations .

It Got Quiet For a Moment And When I Looked I Heard Nae's Soft Little Snores And Her Light Body On Top Of Mines Sleep . "I love You ." I Whispered in Her Ears and Kissed He Cheek Softly And Before I Knew It I Was Knocked Out Too .

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER . JUST A FILLER DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE . 💕💦

BRANDON'S HOUSE IN THE Mm.