XXXII

Saturday Night

9:23 pm

_________________________

When Brandon & I Got To The Party We Were Surrounded By All Of His Friends & Other Famous Guests . Rihanna , Beyoncé , Nicki , Meek , JayZ , Kanye & Everybody Else Was There .

it Was JayZ's Birthday The Theme Was Big Pimpin & I Matched it Perfectly . My Nude Dress With My Fur Coat And Matching Stilettos Pulled Everything Together Perfectly .

I Was Greeted By A lot Of The Guests . I Took Pics With Beyoncé , Got Nicki & Rihannas Numbers , & Had Small Talk With About Everyone There .

The Food & Drinks Were Amazing , And My Baby Brandon Danced With Me . He Had a Suprise For Me , Well Atleastt That's What He Told Me .

The Night Went On And I Was So Tired and My Feet Was Killing Me . After Jay Cut His Cake We All Sung Happy Bitthday And Mingled A Little Bit More Before They Made an Announcement That Everybody Go Outside And Before I Walked Outside , Nicki Pulled Me Aside And I Can Tell She Tried To Distract Me .

Then Her Phone Buzzed And We Walked Outside and There Was Everyone Standing On Each Sides of the Way And Brandon Was in The Middle on One Knee .

Nicki Pushed Me Down The Aisle Where I Saw Sincere And Jordan Standing Behind Him With T-Shirts That Had Our Faces On Them . " Nae Will You Marry Me ?"

My Eyes Teared Up As I Tried To Fan Them Away Without Messing Up My Makeup .

Omg Brandon , I Don't Know What To Say .

____________________

BRANDON PROPOSES💀💜

WHAT WILL NAE SAY ⁉️

COMMENT//VOTE

BigDaddySha // 0g.Sha 💕😭