VI

Monday
6:20 am
-----------------------------

Nae's P.O.V
I Woke Up 6:20 Am In The Morning From The Sound Of My Alarm . I Got Up Walked To The Bathroom Turned The Water On Warm Water And I Got All My Hygene Stuff And Took A 15 Minuit Shower . Once I Got Out I Wrapped The Towel Around My Body And Walked In My Room . I Walked In the Closet And Decided On What To Wear I Decided On My Black An White " Justice For Michael Brown " Hoodie, Blue Jeans , Black And White 6's My Black Gucci Belt Since It Was A Little Cool Outside And I grabbed My Bookbag . I Walked Downstairse Where My daddy Wa Sitting In The White Room On His Ipad .
"Goodmorning Daddy " I Said In My Morning Voice .
"Morning BabyGirl " He Responded
"Where Shania?" I Asked
"She Left To Go To School" He Said
"Alrightt I'm Out "I Responded .
"Alright Love You" He Said
"Love you Too Daddy" I Said Walking Through The Front Door.
I Got Some money And Walked Out To My Car. Today I Decided To Drive My Pearl White BMW .
On My Way to school I Called Sincere .
"Sincereeee! " I Spoke Through The Phone
"Supp She Responded "
"You At The School ?"
"Yaa I'm In The Parking lot And Brandon Juss Pulled Upp ."
"Alright I'm Turning in Right Now "
"Alright" And With That Sai We both Hung Up . I Pulled Up At The School And Parked In The Parking Lot Next to Sincere .
I Grabbed My Phone And Bookbag And Locked My Car Doors While walking Up To Sincere's Car. She Was Sitting on The Hood Of Her Grey Mercedes Benzz looking Cute. She Wore Black Leggings , With An Oversized Red hoodie , And Her Red And Black Uggs . "You Look Cute" I Complimented Her .
"You Don't Look Bad Yourself " She Laughed . I Just Stared At Her Then We Both Started Laughing While We Walked Towards The Enterance . While Walking Up The Stairse I Spotted Brandon With His Boys An I Walked Over And Said My Hi's and Kissed Brandon On The Lips While Hugging Him . I Spotted One Of His Homeboys Staring at Sincere And She Didn't Even Notice Cause She Was All Up In Her Phone . He Was Cute He Had Hazel Eyes , Deep Dimples And Deep Waves . He Wore Some Black Levi's , a Grey fitted T-Shirt And The Grey Toed Jordanss . I Whispered To Brandon " Who Is Your Friend Checking Out Sincere?" He Smirked At Me And Said "My Homeboy Jordan " . "They Would Be Cute" I Said .
"Mind Ya Buisness Baby " he Said To Me An I Giggled. "Alright But Ima Catch Up With You In First Period " I Told Him Kissing His Cheek And Walking Away.
...............
Later In First Period .
Sincere's P.O.V
I kinda Peeped That boy Jordan This Morning And He Was Soo Finee And He Had Most Of My Periods And He is Always Staring At Me . I Remember One Time I'm 4th Period He Threw This Note At Me That Said "Hi" . I Threw It away An Started Blushing And Turned Around To Him Smiling That 1000 Dollar Smile At Me . "Nae That Jordan Boy Is Sooo Cute " I Said
"She Started Giggling I Peeped Him Staring at You This Morning when You was On Your Phone " I Smirked
"I Peeped Too I Juss Didn't Wanna Look" I Smiled .
"If You Wanna Get To Know hum Or Talk To Him Ask Brandon You Know He Will Tell Him Wassup " I Told Her
"Alright Ima Ask Him After School" She Said .

..............
After School
Sincere's P.O.V
"Brandon!!" I Called Out
"Wassup Sis " He Responded
"About Your Friend Jordan " I Started Blushing
"Let Me Guess You Like Him An You Want Me To Put Y'all Down ?"
"Mhmm How You Know "I Nodded My Head.
"He Asked Me The Same Thing "
"Ohh" I Started Blushing
"We'll How About Tonight We Go To The Movies A Double Date Me And Nae and You And Jordan" He Stated
"Alright " I Said Walking To My Car . I got In And Drove Off To My House .
......................
Nae's P.O.V
I Was Walking to My Car When Brandon Spotted Me . He Was Sitting On The Hood Of My Car And He Hopped Off Once He Saw Me .
"Guess What " he Said
"What" I Responded
"We Going On A Double Date With Jordan And Sincere " he Said Smirking
"Awwe You Set Them Up?" I Asked
"Yupp And We Going To The Movies Tonight So We Gone Pick Y'all Up at 6:00 Tonight "
"Okay ima Go Get Ready" I Said While Pecking His Lips .
"Ight Baby SeeYa Later"
I Got in My Car And Sped Off While Recgonize X PartyNextDoor Ft. Drake
Was Bumpingg Through My Speakers All The Way home . Once I Got Home I Parked my Car And Went inside . Nobody Was Home So I Just Decided On Taking a Quick Shower And Taking A Nap . it Was 3:00 So I Still Had 1 Hour Until I Was Gonna Start Getting Ready.