XXVI

Sincere P.o.v

_____________________

Me and nae were at the grocery store, I felt someone in my presence like someone was watching me but I just shrugged it off, "do you feel someone watching us sincere?" Nae said as she picked up cerial and put it in the cart. "Yeah, isn't that wierd." , " girl I been feeling like I been being watched for a few weeks now." She said again looking for cupcake mix. That was so weird to me because nobody was there.

It was 3:39 when my phone rung and it was Brandon calling me. "Girl why Brandon calling me?" I said as I picked up the phone . Nae just shrugged her shoulders and we kept walking down the frozen food isle.

"Hello?" I said as I was looking for some breakfast bowls.

"Sincere! Where nae at ?"

"She right here." I said as nae looked back nervously.

"Where y'all at? Make sure you guys stay in the house, I tried calling nae but she ain't answer. Jordan at the house packing yall stuff . So tell nae when y'all get home the movers should be there waiting on y'all, we gotta clear it."

Before I could say anything else the phone hung up . I told nae what he said and we hurried and paid for our groceries and left to the house.

Nae' s p.o.v

_________________

Brandon called sincere saying how we have to move and he sounded real nervous and jumpy. I'm nervous what if it has something to do with that person that has been watching me.

I don't really know but this is just all types of fucking crazy.

When sincere and I got back to the house Brandon and Jordan were standing by the door watching the movers move out the stuff. I walked straight upstairs to the safe and emptied everything in my LV duffel bag.

I went through all the rooms and made sure everything was packed up and out of the house I didn't want to leave a trace of anything . The house was emptied out.

When the movers left we got in our cars and drive off. We were going to the lake house which was about 2 hours away, so I asked Brandon to stop at the corner store so I could get some snacks.

I walked in the corner store and Brandon was out front waiting for me in the car. I walked in and immediately went to the chips isle, I wanted hot fries and ruffles. After i picked up my chips I went to the candy isle and picked up a snicker bar and a mango Arizona. I don't know why but I been real hungry lately, I'm thinking I'm pregnant again.

When I was walking to the cash register I felt someone's presence behind me, when I looked back I seen a tall man in all black walking closer to me.. I dropped everything and ran out the corner story to the car. I got in the car with tears running down my face. I told Brandon what I seen and how the man was walking up on me and he told me to lock the doors and don't move.

A few moments later Brandon walked out with blood on his knuckles and my snacks in a bag. I asked him what happened and he told me not to stress myself and kissed my cheek.

After he drove off I was so shooked, I was just out of words. I just closed my eyes and prayed that everything gets better, then I dozed off in a soft sleep.

___________________

-Hey guys I'm back, thank you all for being so patient.. I love you all 😘

-Plot twist

-Nae is shook

-Brandon is crazy