IX

Monday
10:32 pm
--------------------------

Nae's P.O.V
After The Movie We Were In The Game Room Playing Games An Just Acting Childish . Brandon Competed Me To The Ice Hockey and We Were Playing For Like An Hour Cause He Kept Saying I Was Cheating . We Finally Got Tired And Left . The Car Ride Was Fun Jordan And Sincere In The back Having There Own Little Converstion While Me And Brandon Were Talking.
"Brandonnn." I Whinedd

"Yes Baby?" He Laughed

"I'm Hungryyy." I Giggled

"Alright We Gonna Get Some Chinese Food ."

On Our Way There Brandon Got A Call . And He Sounded Upset . "Man I'm With My Girl ." He Stated In An angry Tone . "Fine I'm On My Way ."

Brandon's P.O.V
Man These Niggas Can Never Do Anything Right . Calling Me While I'm With My Girl . Wtf!! I Had To Go Handle Some Buisness At The Old Abondoned Trap House . "Nae I Gotta Go Handle Some Buisness At The Old Trap These Niggas Stealin Products." I Told Her .

"Umm We Still Getting The Food Thoo Right ?"

"Yes We Still Getting The Food." I Chuckled

I Explained To Jordan And Sincere About The Mission Before We Got There . After We Picked Up The Food I Noticed Nae Had This Serous Scared Face .

"What's Wrong ." I Asked Her

"I'm Scared." She Said in Almost a Whisper

"Everything Will Be Fine ." I Promised Her Kissing Her On The Cheek

After 10 Minuites We Pulled Up To The Abandoned Trap House and I Parked Outside .

Nae's P.O.V
10 Minuites Later We Pulled Up To An Abandoned Trap House. I Was So Scared . Brandon Looked At Me And Gave Me A Kiss On The Cheek Before He Whispered "I Promise ." To Me . We All Stepped out The Car And Went In Through The Back . Once We Got Inside Brandon And Jordan Was Infront Of Us . I Was Latched On Sincere And I Could Tell She Was Scared Too .

Once We Got In The Room I Saw 5 Mexicans Tied Up . Then My Daddy Walked In The Room and He Looked Mad . When He Saw Me And Sincere In The Back He Gave Brandon And Jordan THE LOOK . " We Had To Take Them Boss ." They Explained "Enough Said ." he Stated Then Turned Back To The Mexicans .

" So Yall Been Stealing From Us ." Brandon Yelled

"Yall Bitch Niggas Thought Yall Could Get Away With This ?" Jordan Shouted

"Yall Fuck Asses Got 3 Seconds To Live ." Daddy Yelled

1 , 3 BOOM , BOOM , BOOM , BOOM , BOOM , BOOM .

I Was So Scared I Was Crying Like A Baby . Brandon Looked Back At Me With Sympathetic Eyes and Turned Back Around .

Jordan Looked Back At Sincere As She a Silent Cried And Mouthed " I'm Sorry" To Her .

When They Were Done The Maids Cleaned Up The Blood And Bodies And I Was Sitting At TheBack Of The Room Shaking .

" Nae ." My Daddy Deep Voice Said .

"Yes ." I Said In A Whisper

"You Gone Be Staying With Brandon While I Go On A Trip To Mexico and Sincere You Gone Be Staying With Jordan While Me And Ice Take Care Of Some Buisness ."

"Okay ." We Both Said

Before My Daddy Walked Out The Room I Ran Up To Him And Hugged Him . "Be Safe Daddy , I Love You " I Said To Him
"I Love You Too Baby ."

He Turned Back To Brandon and Jordan and Said " Take Care Of My Girls ."

"Yes sir ." They Both Said Sternly .

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER
COMMENT & VOTE 😜💀😍