Past... Insecurities...

"Hello Sid..."..

Once he heard the voice...he felt shocked and his voice choked...his eyes became blood shot...

Anger run through his veins...

He fisted his palm and let out a sigh...

Once again he heard "Sid"...from the other end...

It was a female voice...a girl who broke his heart...yes it was "Payal"..

Sid- How the hell you got this number...??..

He said gritting his teeth...

Payal- Sid...

She cried...

Payal- Sid... I love you...

She cried...

He just cringed...hearing these words from her mouth...

Sid- don't...just don't...okay...apne zubaan se mere naam mat bolna...and why the hell you called me now..??..

Payal- Sid... please...meri baat suno...6 mahine ho gayi Sid...aisa kya kiya maine tu mujhse itna dur ho gaya..tu kahan hai ab aur kya kar raha hai??...

She gasped...

Sid- Payal...who are you to me..and why the hell should explain to you...??..and never ever try to find me... that'll be good for you..

Payal- listen to me once..atleast for the sake of our 3 years relationship...humare engagement hone wali thi...na..I know maine kuch galtiyan ki hai par tujhe puri baat nahi pata Sid.. please mere baat suno...

Sid- Hey...just shut your bloody mouth...kitna jhoot bolegi tum..aur rshi

He said loudly...and stopped..suddenly his expression changed...

When he heard Sana coming out of the bathroom...wearing a bathrobe...

She smiled...looking at him through the mirror...while he looked.. her swollen eyes and tear stricken cheeks...her nose was red...

It clearly showed how much she had cried last night...

She came and hugged him from behind...

He closed his eyes when he felt her soft hands around his chest...

Sid totally forgot he was talking to Payal...

Who was continuously trying to get him back by her talks..

"Sid..bus ek mauka do mujhe...main utni bhi buri nahi hun...mujhe tumse koi bhi baat chupaane nahi chahiye thi...Sid I am dying...every second... please come to me..."..

Payal... continued to sob...

Sid sighed with disbelief...while Sana continued to kiss him from the back...

He decided to not to tell her about Payal's unexpected call...

Paya- Sid...Sid..

Sid cut the call immediately and switched off his mobile and threw it on the bed...

Sana- kaun tha bebu...??...

She asked him coming to the front and snaking her arms around his neck...

Her swollen eyes made his heart pain a lot...

He pulled her into his arms...and kissed her forehead... ruffling through her hair...

Sid- kuch nahi baby..koi wrong call tha...main bol raha tha...par unko samajh hi nahi aa raha tha...

He sighed...

Just Neighbours....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें