Who's he???

At Sarang Society...

"Oh my god aaj itna late hogaya...oh no ab office ke liye late ho raha hai...woh takla toh mujhe nahi chodega ab main kya karu ....oh Sana....jaldi...."

Sana murmured to herself...while running towards the bathroom....

She came out after 15 mins...and was getting ready...

Suddenly her phone rings...she saw the caller..

It was Ajay...

She was frustrated...after seeing his name...

Sana- I just hate him....

She murmured and picked his call...

Ajay- Hey..darling....good morning....

As usual he started to flirt...

Sana - Ajay I am getting late... main baad mein call karti hun...

She cut the call immediately and ran towards the exit...she looked her kitchen once...her stomach growled as she was hungry..but she ran out...

She started to close the door...and turned back...

She looked the opposite flat...the milk and the news paper was still outside...

Sana- pata nahi iska din kab hota hai..

She murmured and went towards the lift...

She heard about guy who lives in the flat opposite to her...but she never seen him...

But whatever she heard from her neighbours made her more eager to see him..

But unfortunately everyday she missed ..the opportunity...

She always stood for a minute and  looked at his door...whenever she leave for the work and come back from the work...

She didn't know why but she felt shivers whenever she looked at his flat..

Her neighbour aunty entered the lift with her...

Aunty- Hai...beta...

She said with a wide smile...

Sana in her mind- urgghhh ye kyun aayi hai idhar... offo Sana...calm down..

Aunty- Sana...tune tere saamne wale flat ke ladke se mili...

Sana- nahi aunty...

Aunty- haye...ek dum heera heera...kitna handsome bhi hai...hayee....society ke saare ladkian pagal hai pade hai..

She giggled...

Sana just gave her a fake smile...

Aunty- tune usko dekha na??

Sana- nahi aunty....bye...

She ran out as soon as she reached the ground floor...

She is living in this society for the past 6 months...

When she got the job...in Mumbai...it was so difficult to find a flat for her...but somehow she managed...to get...it...and now she is here...

She work as a designer under the most famous label Maya's ...

She love her work...or we can say she was obsessed with her work...

She reached...the office...

"Oh aagayi tu...hamesha ki tarah itni late....kal hi toh bola na maine...Sana ...have u lost it...designs ko bhi apne saath leke gayi...main kya dikhaun clients...empty sheets...???"...

Just Neighbours....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें