Dreams ...vs ..reality

After crying for hours Sana felt drained ...

She felt like throwing up again...and she also felt the giddiness...

After getting fresh she moved out of her room...

She didn't feel like eating anything...but she has to atleast for the sake of her baby....the sign of their love...

She was so in fear about Sid's reaction....at the same time...she didn't know which moment she fell in love with her unborn baby...who is unaware of everything happening around that...

She wanted to have children and she wanted to give them all the love...which she longed in her childhood...

She wanted to celebrate the day she gets pregnant...but now...she was highly confused and feared about Sid's reaction...

She caressed her stomach again...tears rolled through her eyes ...

She tried to calm herself...and wiped her tears...

She made a sandwich and a fresh juice...

She changed into comfortable wear...a shorts and a tank top...

She wanted to breath some fresh air...

She went to the balcony with the food...

And started to have it...

She wanted Sid...beside her...she wanted to tell everything to him once he comes...

She prayed silently....to god...she wanted a positive reaction from Sid...

She knew he too love babies...but she didn't know whether it's the right time or not...

She was waiting for his arrival for a long time...

She tried to call him..but his phone was switched off...

Sana was impatient...she wanted to share this news with Sid...

At first she doubted it might be false ...but then, after connecting the things happened in the past few days ...she realised it's for real...

She fell into the thoughts again...thinking about Sid...and their beautiful moments ...

She stood infront of the mirror...and smiled...shyly...caressing her stomach...

"Kuch din mein mere baby bump dikhega..."...

She blushed...

"Par mujhe kuch feel kyun nahi ho raha hai...??.."...she thought...

"Shayad kuch din baad feel aayegi...aur tum kick karoge ...hai na"...

She smiled widely...talking with the baby...

She was so excited...to feel those moments...

"Kya Sid bhi meri tarah excited feel karega??.."..

She frowned...

The fear was eating her every growing moment...

She didn't care about the society or the people around them...

Before she had such fears but then Sid gave her more courage...and helped her to overcome the fear ...

No she was only concerned about Sid and his feelings...

She was holding so many things in her heart and she felt so suffocated...

She walked in the balcony...thinking about their future ..

They have spoke about having babies so many times...but not this soon...

Somewhere she felt Sid will be happy...but her negative thoughts were suppressing her happiness...

Just Neighbours....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें