Not an update...❤️

Can you guys suggest me a plot for the new story..

It will be a teenage love story...

I know I've already started a new story "My Sweet Guest" but some where I couldn't connect with that plot..

And because of that I couldn't move ahead and continue with that one...

So I have planned to write something else...

And I want your help for that...do suggest your favourite plots..

I will try to showcase it through my point of view...in the upcoming story...

I have discontinued writing "My Sweet Guest.." ...Mujhe pata hai...this is really unprofessional...but for me these fictions and stories which I write is totally related to my feelings towards that... that's the reason I never bothered about votes or followers during the early days of "Teacher's Pet" and " Amateur at love..."

Mujhe pata hai "Just Neighbours" has so many flaws....i chose this plot because I really wanted to try something new...and now I am suffering from a Writer's block...to change my mind I really want to write something new...

There are many sweet people who always support my work...and accept it with love...ignoring the flaws..

I only want to give you the best...

Again I am saying this the views and votes are not my target but the love and the story's standard is evaluated throught that only..

But there are so many beautiful stories here which doesn't have so many views and votes...which they deserve...

Please do support such amazing writers..

Writing gives me relief...and it's a escape from my hectic day...

So I really want to give you all something new... please suggest something new...

The main target of my stories is to bring a smile on your face... whenever you all read that...

Hope I have done that earlier and love to do that always...

Love you all..❤️❤️

Just Neighbours....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें