Chapter 1

*Bianca POV*

After Percy explained and we officially  joined the army, he showed us to our rooms because it was getting late and we were all tired. I lay in bed and stared at the ceiling. I wonder what Nico's doing now. I'll have to ask Percy how he is. I wonder why Percy left earth. Maybe he died? I sighed, no point wondering about stuff I don't know the answer to. I rolled over and tried to sleep. Eventually, I felt myself falling into Morpheus' realm. 

*Luke POV*

"RISE AND SHINE BLONDIE!"

"Agh!" I shot up, banging my head into Percy's who was leaning over me. "Ow!" He yelled. I looked around in confusion, where am I? This isn't my home in Elysium. What's going on? Percy's here, wait a minute Percy's here!? I leapt out of bed and grabbed Percy by the shoulders, "What's going on!? Why are you here?! How did you die!?" I yelled, shaking him. "Geez Luke, you have the worst memory in the world." I stopped shaking him, confused. He saw my expression and burst out laughing. "Oh - My - Gods, your memory is terrible." He wheezed. Oh, I remember now. I glared half heartedly at him. He finally managed to stop laughing. "Alright Lukey boy, time to go wake the others up." He said. I put my hand out to stop him from leaving the room "Wait, Percy, I'm really sorry about what I did on earth, I know that I can never make up for it, and I don't expect you to forgive me, but I'm sorry." He shrugged, "I forgave you a long time ago. Don't worry 'bout it." I nodded and followed him out of the room. We woke Beckendorf and walked towards Ethan's room. When we reached it I had a brilliant idea. I whispered it in Percy's ear and he said to go for it. I quietly opened his door and crept over until I was right next to him. "Nakamura! You fell asleep on guard duty!" I yelled in my best impression of Kronos' voice. Ethan shot up and immediately dropped to his knees in front of me. "I'm sorry Lord Kronos, please forgive me!" He begged. "Ethan, look up." He looked up. He noticed that my eyes were blue, not gold and seemed to remember everything. He glared at me and I burst out laughing. He punched me in the gut, which effectively shut me up. "You *ssholes! What was that for?" He yelled. By this time, Beckendorf, Percy and I were rolling on the floor laughing. Once we were done laughing we walked towards the girls rooms. Once we got to the corridor that their rooms were on, we split up. Beck went to wake Silena up, Percy went to wake Bianca up and Ethan went with me to wake Zoë up. We approached the room and cautiously pushed the door open. Immediately, two arrows flew past me and pinned Ethan to the corridor wall. I was looking over my shoulder at him when I felt something slam  into me, knocking me over. It was Zoë. She was kneeling on my chest, pinning down my arms, holding a knife to my throat and glaring at me. "What are you doing boy?" She spat. "W-we just c-came to wake y-you up. P-percy sent us." I stuttered.  She didn't move and continued to glare at me, "You could've knocked!" She yelled. "I- I'm sorry, we didn't think." Gods she was beautiful, her eyes, her hair... what the f*ck am I thinking?! She may not be a huntress anymore but she still hates men. "Hey, uh, Zoë, would it be alright if you could let Luke up, as much as I like seeing him terrified, we kinda need to get on with the tour." I sighed in relief, Percy was here. Zoë  got off me, sheathing her knife and still glaring at me. "Could you let Ethan down too?" Percy called. Zoë grumbled but walked over and yanked the arrows out of the wall. Percy clapped his hands, "Great! Now we can get to know each other!"

*Percy POV*

(While Ethan and Luke have gone to wake up Zoë)

I made my way to Bianca's door. I knocked and, receiving no answer, I gently pushed it open. Bianca was curled up, fast asleep. I walked over and shook her gently, "Bianca, wake up. It's time to get up." She shifted but rolled over and fell back asleep. "Bianca, come on, wake up." She buried her head in her pillow and mumbled, "Five more minutes." I laughed softly, "Bianca, come on please." She groaned and rolled out of bed.  I laughed again and walked out, closing the door behind me. 5 minutes later she came out. We walked towards Zoë's room. "How's Nico?" She asked. I smiled, "He's doing well. I haven't seen him in a while, he was in the Underworld visiting your dad when I left. Oh, and he came out as gay." I was slightly worried about how she'd take it, having been raised in a time when it was considered unnatural. She seemed excited, "He did? Finally! I've been waiting for him to do that for so long! I told him he wouldn't be shunned! Does he have a boyfriend? What's he like? Is he romantic? Have they said I love you?  Do they have cute nicknames? What's their ship name?" I laughed, "Slow down there Bianca! Yes, he has a boyfriend, his name is Will, he's a son of Apollo, the exact opposite to Nico, yes he's romantic, yes they've said I love you, a lot actually, they have a lot of nicknames, Will calls Nico "Death Boy" and Nico calls Will, "Sunshine" Their ship name is Solangelo."  Bianca awwwed, "That's so cute!" I laughed, she was cute when she was excited. Wait.. WTF where did that come from? It's true though. NO shut UP brain! She was a hunter and probably still wants to keep her oath! I shook my head, trying to clear it. "You okay Perce?" She asked. I normally don't like people calling me Perce, but for some reason it doesn't bother me when she does. Strange. "Yeah, I'm fine, just got distracted." 

We rounded the corner and burst out laughing. Zoë had Luke pinned to the floor and Ethan was pinned to the wall. Silena and Beckendorf came around the corner and froze. They looked at me and Bianca laughing and shrugged. "Hey, uh, Zoë, would it be alright if you could let Luke up, as much as I like seeing him terrified, we kinda need to get on with the tour.  Zoë got off him, sheathing her knife and still glaring at him. "Could you let Ethan down too?" I continued. Zoë grumbled but walked over and yanked the arrows out of the wall. I clapped, "Great! Now we can get to know each other!" 

We walked to breakfast. I sat across from Bianca and we talked while we ate, I told her everything that had happened after she died (other than my betrayal).  I noticed that she looked kind of sad at one point so I crossed my eyes and stuck out my tongue at her. She snorted and stuck her tongue out at me. I kept pulling funny faces to make her laugh. I kind of ignored everyone else, my attention was fully on her.  After we ate I led them to the sitting room and we all sat down. Beckendorf and Silena took the loveseat, Ethan and Luke sat on the couch, Zoë took the armchair and Bianca and I sat on the floor. "What do you want to do?" Zoë asked. My head shot up, "Zoë what happened to your english?" "Oh, Luke helped me in Elysium." I raised an eyebrow at Luke, who blushed slightly. I smirked, looks like he's got a crush. 

"What about Truth or Dare?" Silena asked. I shrugged, "I don't really mind." Everyone else nodded.  "Percy Truth or Dare?" Silena asked, I thought for a moment, "Dare." She sighed, "Um, eat a whole square of ambrosia?" Beckendorf looked at her, horrified, "Sil, do you remember what happened when Percy ate half a square of ambrosia without any injuries?" Silena paled, "Oh gods, well a dare's a dare." She handed me the square of ambrosia. I stuffed it in my mouth. The energy rush was insane! I whooped and ran around the room.  "Silena what have you done?" Bianca asked. I started using my powers. "I am AQUAMAN!" I yelled. I thrust my hands forwards and water sprayed everywhere, drenching all the others. I ran towards the floor to ceiling window and pushed it open, "Percy what are you doing?!" Bianca asked. I turned around and gave them a salute before letting myself fall backwards. I fell through the air and landed in the outdoor pool. I raised myself back to the window and walked in, "'Sup guys?" Bianca stormed over and slapped me, "You drench us all then jump out a window and when you come back all you say is 'Sup guys'? Sei un tale idiota!" (You are such an idiot) I raised my hands in surrender, "Whoa Bianca, no need to bring out the italian." I used my powers to dry them all off and lay back down on the floor. Bianca sat back down as well. Most of the energy from the ambrosia had worn off but I was still extremely fidgety. "Luke, truth or dare?" Luke grinned, "Dare bro." I grinned evilly, "I dare you to kiss Zoë on the cheek." Luke blushed but looked terrified. Zoë glared at me. Luke stood up and hesitantly brushed his lips against her cheek.

A/N: Alrighty! That wraps it up for this chapter! Sorry for the late upload, i completely forgot :/

Peace out!   ✌️