Chapter 3

"Your mission, if you accept it is to go to Planet 02947 in Universe 92837. Their king has turned into a cruel and tight fisted ruler. You need to dethrone him, I don't care what you do to him as long as he's not the king anymore. So will you take the mission?" We've only been here a month and we're getting our first mission! I glanced at my team, silently asking them, will we? I received nods from all of them and turned back to Chaos, grinning. "Sure. Thanks Dad!" "Go get ready son." I raced out of the room, Beckendorf, Ethan and Luke hot on my tail. The girls followed at a more reasonable pace.

I skidded to a stop in my bedroom and started haphazardly throwing supplies into my backpack. "Ambrosia, Nectar, water, granola bars, bandages, spare clothes, collapsable tent." I muttered to myself. Why do I feel like I've forgotten something. Oh! I know! My sweets! I pulled open the drawer and started loading sweets into my backpack. I double checked to make sure they were all blue, before slinging my backpack over my shoulder and walking out to meet the others.

They were all ready and waiting except for Luke. I glanced at my watch, "Still waiting for Luke?" They nodded. "Okay... Zoë you go get him." Zoë scowled but walked to Luke's door. She pounded on the door, "Lukas Castellan! Get out here right now!" I heard a thump and Luke yelled, "Coming Zoë!" He pulled open the door, rubbing the back of his head. "You gave me a fright Zo! I fell off my bed!" Zoë glared at him, "Don't call me Zo!" Luke yelped and raised his hands in defense, "Sorry! Please don't castrate me!" Zoë spun around and walked back to the group. Luke dashed back inside his room and grabbed his bag. I led them back to the throne room. "Dad! We're ready!" Chaos flashed in. "Great! You'll be going in this Berg." I looked around, "What Berg?" Chaos snapped his fingers and we were suddenly in the garage. He pointed at a Berg, "That one." I grinned, "Well what are we waiting for?!" I climbed onto the Berg and looked around. I picked a seat by one of the windows and sat down. Luke sat next to me. "Hey Lukas." "Oh my gods Percy, do not call me that!" "Why not?"  "I'll call you Perseus." "You wouldn't dare!" "Oh really Perseus?" "If you call me Perseus I won't share my sweets with you." His eyes widened, "I'm sorry! Please don't revoke my sweet privileges!" I rolled my eyes and gave him some blue jelly beans. I ate some blue sour strings. 

By the time we got there, both me and Luke were so hopped up on sugar that we were bouncing off the walls. We sprinted out of the Berg, chasing each other around the clearing we'd landed in. "Percy, Luke! Stop running around like five year olds and help us set up camp!" I stopped running and pouted, "But Biancaaaa, running around like a five year old is fun!" "Yeah, because you have the mental capacity of a five year old." "Hey!" "Just help me put up the tent Perce." I huffed but helped her with the tent.

We got camp set up and made a campfire. We sat around the fire and cooked dinner. I made stew and potatoes. After we ate we roasted marshmallows and made smores. It was dark by this time so I lay down beside the fire and looked at the stars. Bianca came and lay down beside me. "Hey Bia." Whoa! Where did that come from? Luckily, she didn't seem to notice.  "Hi Perce."  I smiled at the nickname. "It's so peaceful." She whispered. "Yeah." I mumbled sleepily. She stifled a laugh, "You should go to bed, you sound tired." "'m not tired." I protested, stifling a yawn. "Sure you aren't. Anyways, I'm going to bed, goodnight Perce." "Night Bia." I heard her walk away and stood up. I stumbled to my tent and practically fell through the flap. Luke was reading in the tent. He looked up and grinned at me, "So, Perce, how's Bia?" I was so tired that I didn't notice he'd used my new nickname for Bianca. "Don't call me Perce." He smirked, "So that's reserved for Bianca then?" "Shut up and go to sleep Luke." He saluted mockingly, "Yes sir."

In the morning I got up and started getting ready. Apparently I woke Luke because he threw his pillow at me and grumbled that it was too early to get up. I chuckled and threw his pillow back at him. "Get up Luke it's 5am we gotta get moving." He didn't move so I summoned some water and dumped it on him. He yelped and leapt to his feet, "Jackson!" "Castellan!" I mocked. He glared at me but I just walked out of the tent. I sat down by the remains of the fire and poked it a few times, trying to relight it. It didn't work.