Chapter 4

(RE-UPLOAD)

*3rd POV*
As soon as they arrived back at the barrackes, Silena disentangled herself from Beckendorf and ran off towards her room, dragging a protesting Zoë and a reluctant Bianca with her.

——/{*\!~Time skip!/|${*~——

Percy heard a knock on his door and opened it to find Luke standing there. He grinned and held up a big blue drink cooler. "I brought the booze!" He sang. Percy practically yanked him through the door. "What the f*ck are you going! Don't go waving that around!" Luke rolled his eyes, "Relax dude. Our average physical age is eighteen. We're all legally allowed to drink. Percy considered that for a moment before nodding and pointing at a table laden with food. "Go put it over there." Luke nodded and dragged the cooler over. There was another knock at the door and Ethan stepped in. "Sup 'Than?" Percy greeted him. Ethan looked mildly horrified "what kind of nickname is that?" "A Percy Jackson nickname. Don't forget that he called the love of his life Wise Girl. Veeerrryyy imaginative seeing how she's an Athena kid." Luke piped up. Percy stiffened at the mention of Annabeth but neither boy noticed. Percy was snapped out of his thoughts when someone else knocked at the door. He arranged his features into a mask of happiness and pulled it open. "Hey Bia! Hello Silena. Hi Zoë." "Heya Perce!" "Hi Percy." "Hello Perseus." "Oh my Chaos Zoë! Call me Percy for Chaos' sake! Please!" "Fine. I shall call you Percy." "Thank the gods." Bianca chuckled at their interaction. Once Beckendorf arrived they got started. Since there were so few of them it was more of a hangout with booze than a party but nobody minded. They had fun and by the end of the night, Bianca and Zoë were tipsy while everyone else was flat out drunk. A giggling Silena led a grinning Beckendorf to his room to do gods-only-know-what. (And quite frankly, Bianca and Zoë didn't want to know.) Ethan and Luke staggered drunkenly back to their rooms, leaning on each other and singing obnoxiously loudly. Percy was just kind of collapsed on a beanbag. Zoë refused to deal with him so Bianca guided him over to his bed and made sure he was comfortable. Once he was settled she put a bucket beside his bed in case he threw up and placed an aspirin and some water on the bedside table because she knew he'd wake up with a killer headache.

When Percy woke up he groaned and rolled over, clutching his head. He leaned over the side of the bed and threw up into the bucket. He noticed the water and aspirin and quickly threw it back before getting up. He staggered down to the kitchen. Everything seemed to bright and every noise seemed too loud. He groaned and slumped into a chair across from Zoë, laying his head in his hands. He could hear someone moving around in the kitchen but didn't register who it was until they put a plate of food and a glass of orange juice in front of him. "Eat. It'll help." (I have no clue if food actually helps with hangovers but im not bothered to look it up) Percy groggily picked up the cutlery and started cutting up a sausage. He glanced up at Bianca, "How are you not half way to Hades right now?" Bianca laughed. "Unlike everyone else, Zoë and I were sensible and didn't get drunk. Good thing too, or you would have woken up on your beanbag this morning." Percy nodded dumbly. Just then Silena and Beckendorf came in, attached at the hip as always. Silena's hair was all over the place and looked as if she hadn't brushed it at all. They sat down at the table and tucked in to the food Bianca placed before them. Bianca leaned over and whispered to Percy. "I don't wanna know what they were doing last night." Percy nodded in agreement before returning his attention to the remaining food on his plate. Luke and Ethan stumbled in, in much the same state as Percy. They sat down and Luke started stuffing food into his mouth while Ethan opted out of eating and simply drank his juice. Bianca joined them at the table and they ate in silence. Bianca or Zoë would make an occasional comment but both were mindful of the fact that everyone else was nursing a hangover and stayed silent for the most part.

A/N:
Heloooooo everyone!
How are you?
Sorry the chapter is short but hey, at least it didn't take like a month to write am I right?

Go check out AggelosIsAngel their book of Perianca oneshots is really good! I was crying reading the last one. 

Peace out! ✌️

(P.S. You can thank Blue, [Sassy_Blue_Cookies] for this chapter. I promised to update if she did so yeah! Go check out her story, The Broken Warrior, it's great! :D )