Chapter 5

(RE UPLOAD)

*3rd POV*

Percy groaned as his alarm blared. A hand reached from under the pile of covers and slapped the top until he located the snooze button and hit it.

Zoë was already awake when her alarm went off. She was used to being up bright and early with the hunt so she'd been sitting on her bed fully dressed and ready for the day, reading when the alarm went off.

When Lukes alarm went off he fumbled for it and threw it as hard as he could against the wall. Only that didn't work and the alarm continued to blare so he groaned and jammed his pillow over his head to muffle the sound.

Beckendorf was working in the forge when the alarm went off. He was so engrossed in his project that he didn't hear so the alarm just stayed on.

Silena was brushing her hair when the alarm went off. She turned the alarm off and finished her hair before leaving to get Beckendorf.

Ethan simply slept through the alarm. No one knew how he did it but everyday without fail he would sleep through his alarm and one of them would be forced to wake him up.

Bianca got up immediately after her alarm went off. In Westover Hall if they didn't get up they would be punished so she was used to getting up on time.

Zoë was the first downstairs, followed by Bianca. Silena and Beckendorf came down a while later. Beckendorf was nominated to wake Ethan up and he marched upstairs, returning a minute later with a half asleep Ethan slung over his shoulder. He set Ethan down in a chair and sat down next to Silena. Eventually the blaring of Luke's alarm got to be too much and he got out of bed, hurled the alarm through the window and slouch to the shower. Once he got downstairs he slumped into a seat beside Ethan and started shovelling food into his mouth. 

When the snooze on Percy's alarm ran out and it started blaring again he jumped out of bed in surprise and sliced it in half. After showering and getting dressed he slid down the banisters and skidded into the kitchen. He sat down beside Bianca. "Morning Bia!" He sang. "Morning Perce. You're very chipper this morning." "What in Hades does chipper mean?" Bianca whacked the back of his head. "Don't use my dads name as a curse!" "Geez, okay." Percy gobbled down his  blue pancakes while the others waited for him in the next room. 

After Percy had finished they all went to school. Percy complained loudly. "I'm not on earth anymore! Why do I even have to go to school?!" Ethan and Luke complained with him. Everyone else ignored them. In the school they learnt about other planets and the kind of people or animals who lived there. 

At lunch time they dined in the main cafeteria with all the other teams. They split up into groups and mingled with the other teams. 

After lunch they had a short leisure period before training. The training was intense and pushed them right to their limits. They learnt to control their powers and master their weapons.                               

After training they all split up to do their individual jobs. Percy changed into his official robes and evaluated new recruits, observed training sessions, occasionally showing people new techniques or correcting their stances. He met with representatives from the primordials, different planets and universes. Luke, as his second in command and advisor also changed into his official clothes and went with him. He helped Percy make decisions and took notes. Beckendorf helped in the forges, learning techniques unknown to humans and teaching others the ways of forging with earthen materials. Ethan helped in the courts, learning the justice system and observing cases that ranged from simple theft to mass murder. Nemesis may have been the goddess of revenge, but she was also the goddess of balance. Ethan had a strong sense of right and wrong. One day he would become the top judge on the planet. Bianca met with souls of the dead from all over the multiverse. She learnt about what was happening on the different planets from recently passed souls. Zoë taught the beginners archery class. Silena worked as a therapist, helping anyone and everyone who came to her. 

At dinner they returned to the main dining hall, this meal was more formal than lunch. Teams sat together, the new recruits awkwardly getting to know each other and the veterans laughing and joking together. 

After dinner each team retired to their individual common rooms. Chaos trusted his army to be responsible and therefore had no need for restrictions like bedtimes. 

The Chaos Elite gathered around the fire, revelling in its warmth and exhausted from a long hard day of training. Luke yawned. "I think I'm going to hit the hay. G'night guys." He headed to his room and fell into bed. "I'm going to do the same. Night all." Percy said. He dragged himself to his room and collapsed across the bed. One by one the others followed, all falling asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillow. 

A/N:

*cough*

so ummmm

i may or may not have forgotten that this book existed

....

.......

........

..........

please dont kill me 

Peace out! (WHY WONT THE EMOJIS JUST FRICKING WORK)